Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
I dont have my reciepts from today never mind 8 years ago!!!
Last shirts i bought them, the reversible changed colour and wore off on the gold side after a few washes

S

·
0 Posts
reddwarf said:
Why would anybody have a receipt for something they purchased 7/8 years ago?!
Exactly !! Although last year, in the same sort of situation regarding United shirts, they said just bring the shirt into the stores and were giving Everyone an England away shirt and England mug as compensation. Took my two shirts into 3 different shops, 6 shirts + 6 mugs, saved me a few quid on birthday presents. :D

But better still, please note....England Away shirts bought between April & June 2008......so get in those shops and start buying later this year. :eek: :D

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
JJB want them because they become collectors items.

I try to find one of the away shirts green/yellow quarters with lace on the neck - Newton Heath colours I believe - and they want big money for these !!

Maybe other shirts become worth big money too.......;)

S

·
0 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
JJB want them because they become collectors items.

Maybe other shirts become worth big money too.......;)
:D They didn't keep the shirts. Just to see them as proof of purchase. Best thing was the shirts weren't even bought at JJB. :D

·
Banned
836 Posts
I had the reversible one, it had my surname and the no.7 on the back and the champions 2000-2001 badges on each reversible side. And I bought it at JJB for £20 in 2002.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts