Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Banned
15,754 Posts
Well, this is interesting as I too want to work in the media industry. I would prefer it to be in football, but would be interested in more general topics. But I'm still at school so have quite a way to go before I start thinking about the industry.

My suggestion would be to contact TV/Radio stations (local and nationally,) newspapers (local and nationally,) magazines etc and say that you're wanting to get into the industry, and if they can offer any help or suggestions.

· Banned
15,754 Posts
Drew9 said:
yeah have tried this, sent quite a few emails ... no joy so far. It seems quite a difficault thing to get into but im very determind to find a way, i suppose you have to be quite persistant with these things, it would be interesting to hear from somebody in th line of work though.
Have you ever thought about trying to get into another line of journalism/reporting/presenting first and then get into sports reporting in a few years time?

I don't know how hard that would be.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.