Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently looking for a job in the Football media industry, basically is anyone on this forum lucky enough to have one ? I am looking at anything between United's web design or World Football Magazine Journalism ... if anyone was in this line of work or looking for this type of work i would be interested in hearing your thoughts, thanks guys :)

· Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, it seems this is a very tough industry to get into, it's not what you know, it's who you know. I've got i contact with United, the BBC, Sky Sports, and im going to try and contact Four Four Two Magazine aswell. I just couldnt think of anything better to be doing with my working life bar being a professional footballer, which is fairy slim now im 18 and a few seasons ago i was released from Watford, so naturally all im interested in is Football,

Good Luck with workng with Ron and Carlos berba lol

· Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah have tried this, sent quite a few emails ... no joy so far. It seems quite a difficault thing to get into but im very determind to find a way, i suppose you have to be quite persistant with these things, it would be interesting to hear from somebody in th line of work though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.