Manchester United Talk banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
RoxiiUtd said:
Not me hun. I agree with him, Nani will improve. And so Sir Alex does agree with us, i promise he does ;)
Do you not think that Fergie has a bit of a stubborn streak and would probably stick with Nani regardless of how he plays . I think Nani is playing in the shadow of Ronaldo and some of the things he does or doesn't do on the pitch is because he is trying to emulate Cristiano . Its just a thought.

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
dublin red said:
Do you not think that Fergie has a bit of a stubborn streak and would probably stick with Nani regardless of how he plays . I think Nani is playing in the shadow of Ronaldo and some of the things he does or doesn't do on the pitch is because he is trying to emulate Cristiano . Its just a thought.
But at the moment he is still sticking with Nani. And the present is all that counts, just be positive. He will improve. That`s all. No questions asked.

·
The Mexican Boy George
7,601 Posts
RoxiiUtd said:
But at the moment he is still sticking with Nani. And the present is all that counts, just be positive. He will improve. That`s all. No questions asked.
The fact is joe cole is miles better than nani and I feel that people dont really value cole because he plays for one of our main rivals. but there is no doubt in my mind that sir alex himself if he had the opportunity to choose between nani and joe cole, he would pick cole in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
my friend is a chelsea fan...he goes to most of the matches and reckons that the fans are calling for scholari's head...also that his mates want rid of all of the chelsea players..was getting quite heated from what he was saying.i reckon that cole would be a really great addition to our squad..

41 - 51 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.