Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys look, I'm not sayin' that we should buy him wat. But I'm juz' giving a credit where it's needed. I think he's a player with immense talent,but still yet to see his best tho. Along with Hargo,he's the best player for England during their WC campaign. I remember when he's with West Ham United,SAF rated him very highly. He's one of the players whom I admire from the Renties, along with Didier Drogba, Michael Essien, Ricardo Carvalho & Petr Cech. Here's a short clip of him:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TIAWP2oFDyE

·
Registered
140 Posts
I still haven't forgotten his tackle on ronaldo at the united v chelsea game at OT earlier this season. Made no attempt for the ball and could have broken his ankle... what an absolute gobshite!

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
David.Q said:
I still haven't forgotten his tackle on ronaldo at the united v chelsea game at OT earlier this season. Made no attempt for the ball and could have broken his ankle... what an absolute gobshite!
Agreed....
Cole is a good player but he would never come to United. he suits a team like Chelsea along with the likes of Mikel, Lampard, Terry and Cashley......they are all complete as*holes

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
alrite player, but i ****ing hate him. Id HATE it if he were sign for united.

and i agree with David.Q about the tackle on ronaldo....disgraceful and was extremely lucky to only get a yellow.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
we dont need him at all, we need a nistelrooy ,berbatov type forward.if we did land him, it would take me years to except him, i dont like blues, goons or wanabee reds!

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BALROG said:
we dont need him at all, we need a nistelrooy ,berbatov type forward.if we did land him, it would take me years to except him, i dont like blues, goons or wanabee reds!

Excuse me,but is the whole lot of u blind?:confused: As I had even said in my earlier post, I'm not implying that he should come to United or wat! However,u guys r telling me that we shouldn't buy him, he will nvr come to United, we don't need him at all, & blah, blah,blah etc........ And of coz' I noe that obviously!
I hve nvr even say that he should come to OT in the first place. Don't ur understand simple English?! Come on', get a life!

·
Registered
854 Posts
i agree he wouldn't get in the team at the moment. I hate him for that poxy goal he got against us at Stamford Bridge 2 seasons ago. I would love it if we beat them over their this season.

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
I used to like him but since his disgusting tackle on Ronaldo earlier this season i don't like him. Only reason that he didn't get sent off was because Mikel had already gone and the ref was a coward.

Definate red card.

Of course he is a good player, just don't like him.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts