Manchester United Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the sun newspaper reports that fergie is trying to plead with his son darren to accept a swap deal with tom heaton for england under 21 stopper Joe Lewis, we already have edwin, Kuszczak and ben foster (who i fancy for no1 shirt wen edwin hangs up his gloves) so do we really need this boy? im not sure could be paper talk mind

i duno weather i can link to the artical so i wont risk it but it can be found on the sun website

Z

·
0 Posts
Post the link up mate, it's only people spamming
their own sites, blogs, etc that we don't like.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
I've heard a bit about him apparently he's a really good prospect. Probably is just speculation because we have VDS, Kuszsack, Foster, Zieler, Amos 3 of them mentioned are 25 years or younger so i doubt him.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Considering is the Sun, I very much doubt it.

But if he was to sign, there would be no point. Foster and PIG are young themselves so he would end up being 3rd goalkeeper.

Then, you've got Zieler and Amos who, if they were to break through, are very young. So he wouldn't get very far.

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
manutd004 said:
Considering is the Sun, I very much doubt it.

But if he was to sign, there would be no point. Foster and PIG are young themselves so he would end up being 3rd goalkeeper.

Then, you've got Zieler and Amos who, if they were to break through, are very young. So he wouldn't get very far.
his name is Kuszczak :mad:
btw
zieler is good
hes quit tall and he have good positioning
i saw him in that young championship in 2007 for young players which our team have won ;)
and he was very good :)
so we do NOT need a new goalie

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
A-Its the Sun :rolleyes:
B-Its ridiculous considering the keepers we have :rolleyes:
C-Its still the Sun :rolleyes:
D-Thread closed :rolleyes:
E-state of Abo's post

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status