Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Proto-Hipster
Joined
·
46,959 Posts
he is going to be a big loss for bbc
this guy have covered 34 FA cup finals and that is a huge number
hope today match gona be good to be his final match to cover as a commentator
 

·
Stretford Ender
Joined
·
2,270 Posts
abojodeh said:
he is going to be a big loss for bbc
this guy have covered 34 FA cup finals and that is a huge number
hope today match gona be good to be his final match to cover as a commentator
aint his final match!!!!!!
 

·
He wipes front to back
Joined
·
27,654 Posts
somebody smother him with a pillow please .

and get that orange coloured big eared love rat linacre linekear however its spelt too
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,926 Posts
For me, Motty and Clive Tydsley are the two best commentators out there.

Motty's only giving up the international's though......;)


Read up on him guys.....he's had a very interesting past
 
Z

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
haggler said:
somebody smother him with a pillow please .

and get that orange coloured big eared love rat linacre linekear however its spelt too
Don't forget Mark Lawrenson. His voice makes me want to drown kittens.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,001 Posts
Oh good. I thought he was retiring totally...which would have made me sad...because i quite like him..and the voice when he commentates. He's one of the very few that i actually like.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,457 Posts
I sometimes get the feeling a lot of the people on this site hate just about every commentator under the sun. :D

I'm not judging. It's just that I have never had a problem with Martin Tyler, John Motson or David Bashere.

Those are the three commentators I hear semi regularly. The other commentator I used to hear a lot is that guy with

the incredibly thick Scottish accent. I've completely forgotten his name but his catchphrase is "Take a bow son. Take a bow."

Could somebody please tell me his name? He's a great commentator.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22 Posts
I am gutted. I thought he would be retiring for good.

He talks (DELETED) all the time. He get's players names wrong tenfold, he blabs on about random crap all the time and he loves all over Arsenal and the scum.

Don't dissapoint us mate, retire for Good.

My Monday rant over and done with.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,511 Posts
dlan4327 said:
I sometimes get the feeling a lot of the people on this site hate just about every commentator under the sun. :D

I'm not judging. It's just that I have never had a problem with Martin Tyler, John Motson or David Bashere.

Those are the three commentators I hear semi regularly. The other commentator I used to hear a lot is that guy with

the incredibly thick Scottish accent. I've completely forgotten his name but his catchphrase is "Take a bow son. Take a bow."

Could somebody please tell me his name? He's a great commentator.
Not Andy Gray?

Such a twunt.
 
Z

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
MUFC1958 said:
I am gutted. I thought he would be retiring for good.

He talks (DELETED) all the time. He get's players names wrong tenfold, he blabs on about random crap all the time and he loves all over Arsenal and the scum.

Don't dissapoint us mate, retire for Good.

My Monday rant over and done with.
Leave the swearing out eh mate?

No need for it on here.
 

·
Smeghead Moderator
Joined
·
13,664 Posts
Motty WAS a great commentator but you can tell old age is catching up to him. As as already been mentioned he gets players names wrong, waffles more than usual and his knowledge of stats is getting less impressive.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,467 Posts
Good old Motty.
I actually bumped into him this morning in Vienna funnily enough.
I hadnt heard the news though. He will be missed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,853 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
Good old Motty.
I actually bumped into him this morning in Vienna funnily enough.
I hadnt heard the news though. He will be missed.
:rolleyes:


Like everyone iv spoke to are sooooo happy about this, me included. Maybe its a scottish thing :D

But tbh, i dislike just about every pundit the bbc use, Linekar, Lawernson, Motson, Hansen, Shearer etc.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,511 Posts
I think Hansen gives United a fair say tbh. He's always praising us up.

I also believe that Lawrenson is pretty funny, some of the things he randomly comes out with when co-commentating. Speaks his mind too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,467 Posts
SolskjaertheLegend said:
:rolleyes:


Like everyone iv spoke to are sooooo happy about this, me included. Maybe its a scottish thing :D

But tbh, i dislike just about every pundit the bbc use, Linekar, Lawernson, Motson, Hansen, Shearer etc.
lol yeah they are pretty crap compared to the Irish lot..:D
Met most of those this weekend ;)
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top