Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what are your thoughts on him how do you think hes done this season?

this thread comes about after i was watching the coverage of the United Inter match and one of the panel said that all the united fans disliked him and thought he was abit of a "joke" and don't see how he hes still at the club!

so what do you think?

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quality squad player. Every team needs a John O' Shea or two. He comes in when called upon, does his job and never complains. He's been one of our best defenders in our record breaking run too.
ya i agree and whats great about him is he never complains and his great versatility too he can play anywhere across the back four and in midfield too! i also think its been his best season since his break through season when he was top class!

don't see how anyone couldn't rate him now tbh

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the other great thing is that he seems to just always have a smile on his face and seems to just enjoy his life and be a top lad off the pitch too!

him Park and Fletcher are great imo there not world class stars who will be known by everyone in the world like Beckham and Ronaldo but there just happy tio get there chance whenever it comes and im glad that there getting alot of game time this season

i really do believe we have the best squad players in the world and that's why were so successful IMO

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.