Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
How desperately does he want Tevez in the sack?

Lat night on RTE, him and the rest of the Muppet Brigade showed clips of why Tevez is worth £30M.
They showed him constantly running around the pitch like a headless chicken and putting the opposition under pressure. So that's worth £30M? What they don't show is Tevez's first touch of a rapist and his constant running with the ball into the opposition.
They will never learn on that show, and they showed the usual clips of Ronaldo whinging and being a Pre-Madonna in their opinion.
I watch them to laugh at how sad and pathetic they really are.

·
Banned
16,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good thread.

What on earth??!
You both would ened to hear the stuff he was coming out with last night. Was more aimed at the Irish fellas here and they will back me up. He was annoying the amount of times he brought up Scholes' name. Scholes is the 'greatest player than ever lived'. 'Scholes should have been playing tonight'. 'This game needed Scholes'.

How desperately does he want Tevez in the sack?

Lat night on RTE, him and the rest of the Muppet Brigade showed clips of why Tevez is worth £30M.
They showed him constantly running around the pitch like a headless chicken and putting the opposition under pressure. What they don't show is Tevez's first touch of a rapist and his constant running with the ball into the opposition.
The will never learn on that show, and they showed the usual clips of Ronalso winging and being a Pre-Madonna in their opinion.
I watch them to laugh at how sad and pathetic they really are.

Did you hear him about Scholes though? I understand Scholes is ******* brillant but he just wouldn't have the legs for Arsenal. Alas, Giles just simple doesn't get this. He still thinks Scholesy is the free scoring 25 year old. Wake up Johnny.

It really was patehtic last night. They use basic clips to highlight their moronic points. It's laughable.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Lol. I only heard bits of it about Scholes to be honest. But they do **** in their pants about him the whole time.
But those lads together are so old-fashioned it's unreal, they don't understand that the game has changed since they played the ******* thing. Last night they were terrible though, Giles saying he'd pay £50M for Tevez the way he played in the 1st half. So John you'd pay that for a lad that runs around all day but has no football ability on the ball?! :rolleyes: Ronaldo can never win them over no matter what he does either. I always watch the game on Sky for good commentary and then have a laugh at those lads at half-time and full-time, Clowns. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Dunphy actually said last night that he loved Ronaldo Shiven!!!
Yeah but I think he was being Sarcastic.
I think he said "But this is why we Love him Bill" and then they showed his effort that hit the crossbar.

He doesn't really Love Ronaldo, they always pick him out for the smallest mistakes that he makes in the game.

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
You both would ened to hear the stuff he was coming out with last night. Was more aimed at the Irish fellas here and they will back me up. He was annoying the amount of times he brought up Scholes' name. Scholes is the 'greatest player than ever lived'. 'Scholes should have been playing tonight'. 'This game needed Scholes'.Did you hear him about Scholes though? I understand Scholes is ******* brillant but he just wouldn't have the legs for Arsenal. Alas, Giles just simple doesn't get this. He still thinks Scholesy is the free scoring 25 year old. Wake up Johnny.
I'm sorry but when it comes to Scholes we all turn into crazy fan girls. Or at least I do. Le - gen - dary.

Paul Scholes is to men what twilight is to 12 year old girls. You lose all reason & just start screaming.

·
Banned
16,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's Ronaldo's 'attitude' though.:rolleyes:

Giles you were a proper **** when you played. Dirty ******. Then you have the cheek to go and have a go at Ronaldo. When you've scored 42 gaols in a season come back to me.

Dunphy is a clown. Just controversial for the sake of it.

·
Banned
16,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm sorry but when it comes to Scholes we all turn into crazy fan girls. Or at least I do. Le - gen - dary.

Paul Scholes is to men what twilight is to 12 year old girls. You lose all reason & just start screaming.
Would he have changed the game last night? Would he have played 33 assists that Giles seems to think he would? Would he feck. Unless you hear this muck tbf you won't understand.

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
Would he have changed the game last night? Would he have played 33 assists that Giles seems to think he would? Would he feck. Unless you hear this muck tbf you won't understand.
Nope. He would've struggled against a youthful fast paced Gunners side. Yet I still worship the ground he stands on. :)

I know he wouldn't have made a difference. I just love an opportunity to praise the Ginja Ninja.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
It's priceless TV watching them alright. :p

I fairness to them they're not like Sky or BBC, who just say what everone wants to hear.

Dunphy is a Clown though, he's just contraversial with every thing he says for the laugh of it. I don't think he actually believes a word he says. He always brings Ruby Walsh, Padraic Harrington and Henry Shefflin into every game that is analysed, saying that they are the greats of their sports. :rolleyes: Then Souness is another Ass when he's on, who cares about the way it was at liverpool when you played?

I love Bill O'Herily though. :wub: He's like the Best. :D

·
Banned
16,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It's priceless TV watching them alright. :p

I fairness to them they're not like Sky or BBC, who just say what everone wants to hear.

Dunphy is a Clown though, he's just contraversial with every thing he says for the laugh of it. I don't think he actually believes a word he says. He always brings Ruby Walsh, Padraic Harrington and Henry Shefflin into every game that is analysed, saying that they are the greats of their sports. :rolleyes: Then Souness is another Ass when he's on, who cares about the way it was at liverpool when you played?

I love Bill O'Herily though. :wub: He's like the Best. :D
Giles does the same with Leeds. He calls his own teams one of the greats. Such a cocky *******.

Dunphys favourite used to be 'the real players. The Patrick Vieras, the Roy Keanes'. No one else is a real player.

Yeah Bill's a legend. He actually has a bit of know how about them just lets the other clowns mumble on.:D

1 - 20 of 36 Posts