Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
16,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good thread.

What on earth??!
You both would ened to hear the stuff he was coming out with last night. Was more aimed at the Irish fellas here and they will back me up. He was annoying the amount of times he brought up Scholes' name. Scholes is the 'greatest player than ever lived'. 'Scholes should have been playing tonight'. 'This game needed Scholes'.

How desperately does he want Tevez in the sack?

Lat night on RTE, him and the rest of the Muppet Brigade showed clips of why Tevez is worth £30M.
They showed him constantly running around the pitch like a headless chicken and putting the opposition under pressure. What they don't show is Tevez's first touch of a rapist and his constant running with the ball into the opposition.
The will never learn on that show, and they showed the usual clips of Ronalso winging and being a Pre-Madonna in their opinion.
I watch them to laugh at how sad and pathetic they really are.

Did you hear him about Scholes though? I understand Scholes is ******* brillant but he just wouldn't have the legs for Arsenal. Alas, Giles just simple doesn't get this. He still thinks Scholesy is the free scoring 25 year old. Wake up Johnny.

It really was patehtic last night. They use basic clips to highlight their moronic points. It's laughable.

·
Banned
16,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's Ronaldo's 'attitude' though.:rolleyes:

Giles you were a proper **** when you played. Dirty ******. Then you have the cheek to go and have a go at Ronaldo. When you've scored 42 gaols in a season come back to me.

Dunphy is a clown. Just controversial for the sake of it.

·
Banned
16,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm sorry but when it comes to Scholes we all turn into crazy fan girls. Or at least I do. Le - gen - dary.

Paul Scholes is to men what twilight is to 12 year old girls. You lose all reason & just start screaming.
Would he have changed the game last night? Would he have played 33 assists that Giles seems to think he would? Would he feck. Unless you hear this muck tbf you won't understand.

·
Banned
16,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It's priceless TV watching them alright. :p

I fairness to them they're not like Sky or BBC, who just say what everone wants to hear.

Dunphy is a Clown though, he's just contraversial with every thing he says for the laugh of it. I don't think he actually believes a word he says. He always brings Ruby Walsh, Padraic Harrington and Henry Shefflin into every game that is analysed, saying that they are the greats of their sports. :rolleyes: Then Souness is another Ass when he's on, who cares about the way it was at liverpool when you played?

I love Bill O'Herily though. :wub: He's like the Best. :D
Giles does the same with Leeds. He calls his own teams one of the greats. Such a cocky *******.

Dunphys favourite used to be 'the real players. The Patrick Vieras, the Roy Keanes'. No one else is a real player.

Yeah Bill's a legend. He actually has a bit of know how about them just lets the other clowns mumble on.:D

·
Banned
16,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I love it when he tells Bill something completely ordinary in that flat tone of his, with a completely straight face, and Bill nods gravely as if he's being told the mysteries of the universe. Ditto when he's on Newstalk and they hang on every word. 'When you've got the ball, you try to attack. When you've not got it, you try to get it back."

·
Banned
16,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
The 2 Irish guys seem like complete pricks.

I'd love to smakck Dunphy. And Giles for that matter.
They're idiots tbf but it's comedy gold listening to him. Did you hear Dunphy talking about Flamini like he was a mystery of the universe? :D Like Souness had never heard of him.

'Flamini, Mattieu Flamini, right, french player'.:D:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts