Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
TheManc said:
Isn't that the live phone in with Mickey Thomas? If it is I'd hardly call him a legend.
Yeah you got that one right lol. Don;t like that bloke for some reason :mad:

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
TheManc said:
Geordie do you work for MUTV?
Ive been saying that for years ;)
He still wont admit it though lol.

Maybe he can get an autograph of your favourite commentator for you :p ....dang forgot his name :confused: Stewart?

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
he claims he doesnt :rolleyes: :p

I tend to think he does! lol......either way, he has more to do with MUTV then me! lol :(...:eek:

·
Least popular Moderator
24,837 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
Ive been saying that for years ;)
He still wont admit it though lol.

Maybe he can get an autograph of your favourite commentator for you :p ....dang forgot his name :confused: Stewart?
Huh? Steward Gardner's commentary is the main reason I watch MUTV! :rolleyes:

But seriously I was actually waiting for him to say 'yes' so I could tell him to tell his boss to get rid of Stewart lol.

Geordie, genuine question, if you wouldn't mind could you please tell one of the bosses that Stewart Gardner is single handedly turning me off MUTV. I feel like lobbing the sofa at the TV when he does the phone-ins. When he does his commentating there is literally hundreds of rats in the basement hanging themselves. Can't you just check if its possible to bring Steve Bower back?

* I'd just like to say that I don't actually have rats in my basement.

·
Registered
142 Posts
TheManc said:
Huh? Steward Gardner's commentary is the main reason I watch MUTV! :rolleyes:

But seriously I was actually waiting for him to say 'yes' so I could tell him to tell his boss to get rid of Stewart lol.

Geordie, genuine question, if you wouldn't mind could you please tell one of the bosses that Stewart Gardner is single handedly turning me off MUTV. I feel like lobbing the sofa at the TV when he does the phone-ins. When he does his commentating there is literally hundreds of rats in the basement hanging themselves. Can't you just check if its possible to bring Steve Bower back?

* I'd just like to say that I don't actually have rats in my basement.
He's ok at what he does but sometimes his goal callings could be better, I think he can be rude at times to the callers.

·
Least popular Moderator
24,837 Posts
manutdforever said:
He's ok at what he does but sometimes his goal callings could be better, I think he can be rude at times to the callers.
Yeah, did you watch him the other week with Lou Macari when a caller mentioned Kenweyne Jones and Peter Crouch? I would have been well pee'd off if that was me.

Also his football terminology is crap. Things like 'Scholes with a delicious chip' and he says all these big words which have nothing to do with football. You can tell he's the type of guy who has like to grow plants and flowers in his greenhouse.

He supports Bristol City aswell. Plus, after every match when they do 'match day review' and you've got Lou Macari and say Arthur Albiston why the hell do they ask Stewart Gardner questions about the match? They're the pundits for god sake not him! He should be asking them questions.

Plus the chemistry between him and Paddy is awfull. He's bringing Paddy down and makes him sound worse than he is (although he's not the best either, but then he's allowed not to be since he's UTD legend, plus he's a nice guy.)

·
Banned
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I swear on my life, that I do NOT work for MUTV. I'm just a mad fanatic about the channel. The guys on the show know me very well and I keep in touch with them on facebook, but I just love the channel, ever since I subscribed 3 year ago. I just like branding the show's name alot, that's all ;)

Those who happened to be sitting in the Stretford End during Ole's testimonial and saw some guy waving an MUTV logo poster, around, well that was me, trying to catch the attention of the MUTV cameras. :)

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
mickey thomas dont make you think legend. 15 goals from 110 games for united

mark robins scored more in his united career.

·
Registered
142 Posts
GeordieMancunian said:
I swear on my life, that I do NOT work for MUTV. I'm just a mad fanatic about the channel. The guys on the show know me very well and I keep in touch with them on facebook, but I just love the channel, ever since I subscribed 3 year ago. I just like branding the show's name alot, that's all ;)

Those who happened to be sitting in the Stretford End during Ole's testimonial and saw some guy waving an MUTV logo poster, around, well that was me, trying to catch the attention of the MUTV cameras. :)
Is there any truth in this:

MUTV production staff and presenters have been given a 48 hour standby notice, means they can be called in when 'off duty' at short notice.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
manutdforever said:
Is there any truth in this:

MUTV production staff and presenters have been given a 48 hour standby notice, means they can be called in when 'off duty' at short notice.
Why you asking Geordie? You think he works undercover for them too? :D

·
Banned
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
antdevil78 said:
mickey thomas dont make you think legend. 15 goals from 110 games for united

mark robins scored more in his united career.
Gary Neville :rolleyes: - He hasn't scored many but he's a legend!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts