Manchester United Talk banner

Would You Like A Separate Joke Section Within The Pub?

  • Yes

    Votes: 13 61.9%
  • No

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Don't Care Either Way

    Votes: 7 33.3%

  • Total voters
    21
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you feel about introducing a section on jokes? Alongside The Pub? Place your votes now please.

Usual rules apply. Any jokes deemed unworthy or detrimental to the common good will be deleted without reason or delay.

Poll will be closed 14 days from today.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,956 Posts
Red Devil said:
How do you feel about introducing a section on jokes? Place your votes now please.

Usual rules apply. Any jokes deemed unworthy or detrimental to the common good will be deleted without reason or delay.

Poll will be open 14 days from today.
Poll is open now Mr.......

Maybe it close in 14 days yes ?

Everyone vote for YES to this because I ask for this jokes forum :) :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,423 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
Poll is open now Mr.......

Maybe it close in 14 days yes ?

Everyone vote for YES to this because I ask for this jokes forum :) :p
oops i should of read the posts before voting,

sorry carly!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
987 Posts
good i have an idea could be a stupid one haha im trying to copy

its called Prediction League -- Means there should be like 3 teams everyone one sings up to the team they like or one the team decides . Its like Each team is a football club they have their team name and there should be transfers for vCash each team if they sign a play that can win them points and give the other team vCash. haha confusing . but every team must have a Captain . and Manager so every week when the schedules come out u predict whos gonna win the team with most point points climbs the Standings agree??????????/

Example: Team-Dos Santos Fc
Captain - Chiboygeorge
Manager - Chiboygeorge
Players - Solskjaerthelegend - redmaster

player value - Chboygeorge 35vCash

Team transfer rumors -- Carlyluvsunited is rumored to be joining Dos Santos fc and Manger chiboygeorge is willing to pay 50vCash for the Player;D
also he's ready to off load Solskjerthelegend for about 20vCah hahahahaha

Standings: 2nd Points 44


hahahaha what do you think???? it will be more fun pleasssseeeee
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
836 Posts


I found this image but the chelsea logo was on the premiership trophy and Manchester United's was on the tea cup, so I changed them around :p
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,956 Posts
GeordieMancunian said:


I found this image but the chelsea logo was on the premiership trophy and Manchester United's was on the tea cup, so I changed them around :p
You still got some work to do.....Liverpool dont have Champs League Cup and Arsenal dont have FA Cup :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,861 Posts
chiboygeorge said:
good i have an idea could be a stupid one haha im trying to copy

its called Prediction League -- Means there should be like 3 teams everyone one sings up to the team they like or one the team decides . Its like Each team is a football club they have their team name and there should be transfers for vCash each team if they sign a play that can win them points and give the other team vCash. haha confusing . but every team must have a Captain . and Manager so every week when the schedules come out u predict whos gonna win the team with most point points climbs the Standings agree??????????/

Example: Team-Dos Santos Fc
Captain - Chiboygeorge
Manager - Chiboygeorge
Players - Solskjaerthelegend - redmaster

player value - Chboygeorge 35vCash

Team transfer rumors -- Carlyluvsunited is rumored to be joining Dos Santos fc and Manger chiboygeorge is willing to pay 50vCash for the Player;D
also he's ready to off load Solskjerthelegend for about 20vCah hahahahaha

Standings: 2nd Points 44


hahahaha what do you think???? it will be more fun pleasssseeeee
ok but what do the teams do to get points? i dont understand
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,861 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
You dont understand ????

I dont think George know what the hell he on about so you have no chance Solsk, lol.....:D :D :p
i kinda understand the part about the teams etc.....but the standings i dont get at all.......what we gonna do play a virtual football match lol

oh and STL has the vBall, he vShoots, he vScores!! 1-0 ''Dos Santos FC''
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
782 Posts
SolskjaertheLegend said:
i kinda understand the part about the teams etc.....but the standings i dont get at all.......what we gonna do play a virtual football match lol

oh and STL has the vBall, he vShoots, he vScores!! 1-0 ''Dos Santos FC''
rofl

I WANNA PLAY:)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,956 Posts
Scouser Night Out ... !!!

It was Friday evening in Liverpool, and having just received their Dole cheque,
Gaz and Baz were trying to decide where to go that night.

"I know," said Baz, "There's a great club in town we ought to try."

"What's it like?" asks Gaz.
"Well, you go into the club up to the bar where they give you a free drink. Then
you go upstairs for a shag. Then you go back to the bar and have another free
drink. After twenty minutes you go upstairs for another shag. After this, you go
to the bar again and have another free drink and then go upstairs again and
have another shag! After this you go downstairs, have a final drink and leave. On
the way out they give you a hundred quid and you go home."

"Wow!" said Gaz, "That sounds great. Have you been before?"

"No," said Baz, "but my sister has."

:D :D :D

Got lots of these joke - if we had a joke forum :(

So............VOTE YES !!!!
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top