Manchester United Talk banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
I'd like him to be assistant to SAF first then takeover in years to come! I think he would be an excellent manager for us, but SAF still has years left in him if you ask me! :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
i would'nt want jose at united, he's said they will always be a part of his heart with chelsea it in ! and i don't think united fan's will accept him anyway.

keano or hughes or maybe sometime in the future i can see solskjaer.

and i for the record i would'nt want calos either he did a bad job at madrid and i dont trust him

·
Registered
782 Posts
I would like to see Jose in Manchester, because he has everything, that is needed for this job and he gets on well with "his" players. He would be much better in United than formal United players (Keane, Hudges). I hope we will Jose when SAF says goodbye to this great club.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
i'd rather have hughes i think the job he's done at blackburn is amazing we play them next week, all the other top 4 have played them and they are yet to be beaten

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
rydersonthestorm said:
Sir bobby has no real power at united he is just a face, if he says a ex-player shouldn't be a manager the board will not take that into account and will jut choose who they think is the best man for the job.
I say AGAIN - this is in THEORY that Keane and Hughes are out the equation.......:)

21 - 27 of 27 Posts