Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
RedAdam said:
i take everything he says with a pinch of salt.
if he honestly would rather be at inter than the world, european and domestic champions of the best league in the world, then that's fine. but he'd be mad
Why he should be mad,you don`t think Inter,anyway, is a great team with great players?......winning the Toyota Cup does`nt means you`re the best team in the world,en fact we got an example in Italy where Milan,last year finished 21 points behind us ,and this year have already 9 less.
I don`t rate the World Club Cup at all,I would tell the same even if we win it,I would`nt swap 5 of those Cups for just 1 league,even the Uefa Cup has got more value for me.
Mourinho`s words are only mind - games,like when he says Ibra is better then Ronaldo and in that way must be considered.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Rooneys_Temper said:
If he said i would rather manager united,then they would have a Real>Ronaldo scenario on their hands and he would become a hated man.......with the Mafia infulence in italy i'd steer well clear of upsetting the wrong people!
What do you mean upsetting the wrong people?.......if you think to somebody really important , is not certainly in our team.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts