Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
9,929 Posts
lmao.......remember that guy! We p***** money away on a supposed world star! lol:D

Fergie's worst ever buy without question!

Happy Birthday though!

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Keano:D

He had a few good games but he was too slow for PL. It was fun to watch him and Becks crossing over the pitch back and forward...like some silly tennis game. LOL :D

·
Banned
9,929 Posts
spellbound said:
Keano:D

He had a few good games but he was too slow for PL. It was fun to watch him and Becks crossing over the pitch back and forward...like some silly tennis game. LOL :D
lol........against the best! :rolleyes: :p

neway.........just didn't cut it really!

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
seba wasnt as good as they made out but it was the speed of the game not the player . I also dont believe seba has the desire for football often lookin lazy

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
who are u fergie ? berbatov may look lazy but he is perfoming something seba never did 28 million pounds he was never off the treatment table waste of money full stop

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
No, I'm not Fergie.
But mind you, even the greatest manager of all time WILL make any sort of mistakes that can be made. As long we are human, we can make mistakes. Remember this, nobody is perfect in the world!! As you said earlier on, Fergie has juz' made a huge mistake by purchasing Juan Sebastian Veron. So get your facts right before ue even start posting ffs!!

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
-zuco- said:
Why does the Internet Movie Database have a profile of Veron? :confused:
Not sure but I guess its a new thing for IMDB. Rumours say Gerrard, van Persie and Cashly Cole will be next on IMDB. All of them are acting. ;) :p

·
He wipes front to back
27,655 Posts
Keano! said:
lmao.......remember that guy! We p***** money away on a supposed world star! lol:D

Happy Birthday though!
william prunier ? kleberson ? barthez taibi ?

veron was not that bad a player .

looked to much like ming the merciless for me though

·
Registered
590 Posts
Pretty obvious that things didn't work out for Seba in the Premiership. In Europe though he put in some good performances, just a pitty he didn't ever really adapt to the Premiership.

Anyway Happy Birthday Seba

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,077 Posts
Keano! said:

Happy Birthday though!
for 15 million - he was not that bad ( yes 15 coz we sold him for 15 ). especially at the time we tohh him he was one of the best midfielders of the world - sort of like Sheva at the time Chelsea took him . Who would have said no to Veron !?

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
veron is a good player but he is slow and the league cant hold slow players his play is an italian and am a fan of sabestian and i wish he did good for us:cool:
PHP:

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Veron did play and score in that historic 5-3 come-back against Spurs!!!

Apart from that he was useless, in fact, now that I think about it, he was probably at fault for the 3 Spurs goals :eek: :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts