Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
Short and sweet. ;)

Now we're at the business end of the season it's imperative that we get behind the team. They are starting to look tired so the '12th man' will be all important as we continue to battle for an historic quintuple.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
now isn't the time for doubting is it.....lets be honest if we are at it tonight and play as we know we can we should win this game......i'll be sitting in front of the tv but shouting and screaming as if i was there and am expecting the support at the ground to be as fantastic and vocal as ever

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
now isn't the time for doubting is it.....lets be honest if we are at it tonight and play as we know we can we should win this game......i'll be sitting in front of the tv but shouting and screaming as if i was there and am expecting the support at the ground to be as fantastic and vocal as ever
Me too , i'm beginning to get that butterfly feeling already, is that stupid , it always happens , all day before these games , come kick-off i'll be like zebidee on speed , i'll get a nervous rash on my neck and i'll be shouting at the tv like a lunatic, I LOVE IT , you're right the support at the ground should be fantastic, WISH I WAS THERE

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Need a big performance from our big players tonight, hopefully we don't have to rely on Macheda to save us tonight again.
Can't wait for the game to start, need to kill a few hours

·
Banned
1,280 Posts
I'm tight lipped as to who will win, if we don't pull our socks up for this one then forget it!! but yes C'mon United!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
I'm buzzing about the prospect of beating Porto now and qualifying for the Semi's..!

Come on United..!:cool:

Put 'em under pressure:D

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
We are Man Utd. We do things the hard way. We will come out victorious when the Final whistle blows this evening.

Oh Yeah and

COME ON UNITED:first:

·
has been served
2,947 Posts
Hopefully the fans travelling will give a bit of atmosphere in the little red corner of Dragao. Should lift the lads

1 - 20 of 28 Posts