Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Juventus are currently on standby and ready to swing into action for Bayern Munich star Bastian Schweinsteiger according to Tuttosport.

The Bianconeri have been after a decent midfielder all summer and they have already been linked with the German.

Liverpool's Xabi Alonso was set to arrive in Turin but this never happened.

Juve have always kept their options open and transfer guru, Alessio Secco, revealed how the club would be signing some more players by the end of August.

Tuttosport claims the Bianconeri are ready to wheel and deal for Schweinsteiger as the midfielder still hasn't managed to renew his contract with the Bundesliga champions.

However, if the move for the Bayern man fails, Juve will turn their attentions to Ivan Rakitic of Schalke.

Rakitic has been sensational for his side but his €14m price tag may frighten the Old Lady away from any potential deal.

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
would be good to see him in a juve shirt i think he'll do well there. his a good strong player. typical german to me. worth every penny of his price tag aswell

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
That would be a great signing for Juve imo. He is someone I would love to see at OT. He is amazingly versatile and plays quite effectively in all the positions he can play in - Left/Right/Center mid plus he can play the defensive mid or attacking mid role. Reminds me of Hargo a lil but just with more attacking flair and better crossing ability and scores more BUT Hargo does out shine him in the defenisve area as he can also play anywhere in the back four.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
I started a thread about getting him as Ronaldos replacement if he was to go.

Hes a very good player and I would love to see him at Old Trafford.

I say good luck to him.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
not bad but in my opinion people do go a bit over boared about him, someone metioned his crossing is better then Hargo's ? No way !

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Would love to see him here, I think we could use one more for the wings, as it is often a place where players end up injured from all the sprinting up and down the sides. Giggs' hamstrings worry me a little and he has been shifting more inside, and Park has yet to stay injury free for a full run. Let's hope Nani is done with his Irish kisses.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts