Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The World Player-of-the-Year Kaka, is possibly the only possible replacement for Ronaldo at Man Utd. He is acclaimed as an even better player than the United legend and has now admitted he would love to have a chance to play at Man Utd.

Speaking in an exclusive interview with a Milan radio station Kaka admitted he was thinking about a new challenge:

“I love Milan. I've had a great time here, won the Champions League and some great memories. But football is all about challenges and I feel I'm ready for a new one.â€

“I'm young and at the peak of my football and want to play at the biggest level. The Premier League is the best league in the world and it'd be fantastic to be a part of that. And obviously Manchester is the best place to be at right now. They are European Champions, so it's fantastic no? And when I played there last year, it was a great atmosphere.†Kaka added

He also would like his team-mates: “United have some great players. Giggs and Scholes are legends. Then there's Rooney. And also Anderson who is a good friend of mine.â€

And when asked if he'd like to play at Manchester United he simply said, “Yes, how can anyone say no? They are European Champions. It will be a dream come true.â€

So if Ronaldo does decide to leave, at least Ferguson knows he could find a readymade replacement.

i highlighted that part coz i think he's got more work to do to become a legend.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Tell him to keep dreaming! :)

And by the way I lost $200 on your Croatia! How could they NOT score a second goal agaisnt Austria........

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
lol yeah crooney the old legend subject comes up again, i told you people use it too often, but yeah it's nice to hear but he's different from ronnie, he's a more central player, however i wouldnt say no to him at united lol, great player even though he's had an iffy year

·
Registered
550 Posts
I rate Ronaldo above Kaka, but I'd rather have the 3rd or 4th best player in the world than the 1st with a poor attitude. If United completes the Benzema deal rumoured to be in the works, sells Ronaldo for a fortune with Ramos as part of the exchange, and then buys Kaka I have little doubt that Man Utd's position as the best football club in the world would go from arguable to head-slappingly obvious.

=====Rooney======Benzema (with Tevez rotation)

Nani=Hargreaves=Anderson=Kaka

Evra===Vidic==Ferdinand==Ramos

=========Foster==========

*Excl. older players - got to consider the long-term future right?

Edit: With the above lineup, the older players still in the squad and this secondary starting 11 to alleviate the pressure at times, 7 Trophies here we come! :)

====Tevez=====Manucho===

=Giggs==Fletcher=Ramsey=Park

=Fabio=O'Shea==Brown=Rafael (The twins can play right? And I rate JO)

=======Kuszczak=======

Players not even mentioned: Scholes, Neville, Van der Sar, Simpson, Welbeck, maybe more.

2008-09 :cool:
Premiership
FA Cup
Champions League
Super Cup
Club World Cup
Community Shield
Carling Cup

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
like your vision pal, but kaka is not a right winger, im sure he could play in the 4-3-3 that we sometimes play though :)

·
Registered
550 Posts
Drew9 said:
like your vision pal, but kaka is not a right winger, im sure he could play in the 4-3-3 that we sometimes play though :)
Surely he could adapt? But regardless...

The most realistic best case scenario I feel would be:

Ronaldo: OUT - Real Madrid, 50-60mil plus Sergio Ramos
Benzema: IN - 20-25mil plus Saha & Silvestre
Young: IN - Bought with Ronaldo money
Kaka: IN - Bought with Ronaldo money

Seriously, what could be better than this? To aim at actually winning all 7 competitions, United needs two full world class starting 11's.

Substitute the first above lineup with Young and move Kaka in place of Tevez in the alternate.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
yeah like i said mate it's not a bad vision, and i totally agree with ashley young, great young englsih talent, but imo we should keep hold of ronaldo and buy benzema and lahm out of our summer budget :) now for me that would be a best case scenerio :)

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
Drew9 said:
True, but he has played on the right-wing for Brazil. His pace is ideal for a winger but he is much more effective through the centre.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
You would wonder about the validity of such stories.....
but if there was a chance to buy him, then of course we could
accomodate him. he is one of the Worlds best, so bring it on.

I remember him saying that he used to love playing Pes or Fifa,
playing as Man United and Giggs lol.

Doubt it will happen but its always nice to speculate I guess......:rolleyes:

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
RedForceRising said:
Tell him to keep dreaming! :)

And by the way I lost $200 on your Croatia! How could they NOT score a second goal agaisnt Austria........
mental problem, mental...you'll see a completely different side against your germany :p

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
What a player seriously! I can't believe people wouldn't want this. IF IF IF Ronaldo left I'm sure everyone would be happy.

BUT the chances of these are very minimal more chances of Chelski getting him.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
wow what a replacement that would be
just showing ronny no man is bigger than the club if we can get kaka into replace him

·
Registered
47 Posts
ManUtd19 said:

Seriously, what could be better than this? To aim at actually winning all 7 competitions, United needs two full world class starting 11's.

Substitute the first above lineup with Young and move Kaka in place of Tevez in the alternate.
If we had to lose Ronaldo then that would be ideal.

·
There is no Noxiousd, only ZUUL
16,031 Posts
ManUtd19 said:

Love the plan, wish it would happen but don't see it

Though we should keep praising Young, someone has to notice we want him at OT :p

·
Registered
550 Posts
I like watching Ronaldo play as much as the next person, but quite frankly I'd rather he leave immediately. I don't want someone wearing our colours who doesn't want to be here and doesn't respect or have loyalty towards the club. If he doesn't leave it will be interesting to hear what comes out of the Old Trafford stands come the first home game.

On a side note, Benzema should get the number 7 shirt and Kaka the number 9 shirt if the above were to happen.

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
If it is true, that he did actually say this, then hell why not? If Ronaldo was too leave, then yeah i'd go for him. It just goes to show he has alot more respect for Man Utd than Real, because they were willing to pay the same amount for him, that they are for Ronnie.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts