Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
I rate Ronaldo above Kaka, but I'd rather have the 3rd or 4th best player in the world than the 1st with a poor attitude. If United completes the Benzema deal rumoured to be in the works, sells Ronaldo for a fortune with Ramos as part of the exchange, and then buys Kaka I have little doubt that Man Utd's position as the best football club in the world would go from arguable to head-slappingly obvious.

=====Rooney======Benzema (with Tevez rotation)

Nani=Hargreaves=Anderson=Kaka

Evra===Vidic==Ferdinand==Ramos

=========Foster==========

*Excl. older players - got to consider the long-term future right?

Edit: With the above lineup, the older players still in the squad and this secondary starting 11 to alleviate the pressure at times, 7 Trophies here we come! :)

====Tevez=====Manucho===

=Giggs==Fletcher=Ramsey=Park

=Fabio=O'Shea==Brown=Rafael (The twins can play right? And I rate JO)

=======Kuszczak=======

Players not even mentioned: Scholes, Neville, Van der Sar, Simpson, Welbeck, maybe more.

2008-09 :cool:
Premiership
FA Cup
Champions League
Super Cup
Club World Cup
Community Shield
Carling Cup

·
Registered
550 Posts
Drew9 said:
like your vision pal, but kaka is not a right winger, im sure he could play in the 4-3-3 that we sometimes play though :)
Surely he could adapt? But regardless...

The most realistic best case scenario I feel would be:

Ronaldo: OUT - Real Madrid, 50-60mil plus Sergio Ramos
Benzema: IN - 20-25mil plus Saha & Silvestre
Young: IN - Bought with Ronaldo money
Kaka: IN - Bought with Ronaldo money

Seriously, what could be better than this? To aim at actually winning all 7 competitions, United needs two full world class starting 11's.

Substitute the first above lineup with Young and move Kaka in place of Tevez in the alternate.

·
Registered
550 Posts
I like watching Ronaldo play as much as the next person, but quite frankly I'd rather he leave immediately. I don't want someone wearing our colours who doesn't want to be here and doesn't respect or have loyalty towards the club. If he doesn't leave it will be interesting to hear what comes out of the Old Trafford stands come the first home game.

On a side note, Benzema should get the number 7 shirt and Kaka the number 9 shirt if the above were to happen.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Relax Carrick would be involved in what's going on. United is attacking 7 fronts next season. :)

I'm glad to read that Man Utd has expressed interest in Sergio Ramos. *rubs hands together - the first sign has arrived*

If United wants to accomplish extraordinary things in the next 12 months extraordinary players are needed. Benzema, Ramos, Young & Kaka are all realistic targets. Everyone knows Kaka is gutted to not currently be in the Champions League and to be wasting away in Milan. I'm convinced he would jump at the opportunity to move.

Benzema is affordable with Saha & Silvestre part of the deal, Young & Kaka can be bought with the cash from Ronaldo's sale and Sergio Ramos will come 'for free' as part of the Ronaldo exchange. Good business. If Real Madrid want a hit they must take a hit.

I will be a bit disappointed if we don't sell Ronaldo and get those players. I'm sick of Ronaldo and it isn't every day such an opportunity presents itself.

KevRed88 said:
kaka is a great player and you cant help but wonder how good we'd be if we had him. but the simple fact is we dont need him. he'd cost a rediciulous amount of money and we already got 5 centre mids. i'd rather see benzema in because we could do with him.
Kaka can play as a forward or as a wing.

He would prove vital to:

'Replace' Ronaldo
Alternate with Young as the right winger
Move forward like Ronaldo did
Take up the field magician vacancy (I know, Anderson and all that, but it's not the same)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.