Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
I wonder if Fergie is going to start a media campaign trying to force Milan into selling Kaka. Maybe he can tell Kaka to go on strike if Milan refuse to sell him and he can mention Kaka's name every time he opens his mouth.

·
Registered
99 Posts
the only club that would b gud 4 kaka is united. chelsea he'd take time to adjust & fade away just like shevchenko. madrid he get lazy. under sir alex, he'll make sure he works hard & b success within the first season. he speaks portugese, so the language barrier wud b no problem & he fits in the way we play. Ronaldo will stay for at least another season, maybe more. So if kaka does come, he play in a quartet which would interchange. Not having a left or right winger but having 4 forwards. United would dominate the world.

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
nice to hear someone big wanting to COME to united rather than leave for a change.

dunno if he is what united wants

·
Keen on Fella's
8,472 Posts
if kaka wants to come then we should sign him, also sign lahm he is the best player in the german back four podolski would be nice aswell..

·
Banned
503 Posts
CROoney said:
The World Player-of-the-Year Kaka, is possibly the only possible replacement for Ronaldo at Man Utd. He is acclaimed as an even better player than the United legend and has now admitted he would love to have a chance to play at Man Utd.

Speaking in an exclusive interview with a Milan radio station Kaka admitted he was thinking about a new challenge:

“I love Milan. I've had a great time here, won the Champions League and some great memories. But football is all about challenges and I feel I'm ready for a new one.â€

“I'm young and at the peak of my football and want to play at the biggest level. The Premier League is the best league in the world and it'd be fantastic to be a part of that. And obviously Manchester is the best place to be at right now. They are European Champions, so it's fantastic no? And when I played there last year, it was a great atmosphere.†Kaka added

He also would like his team-mates: “United have some great players. Giggs and Scholes are legends. Then there's Rooney. And also Anderson who is a good friend of mine.â€

And when asked if he'd like to play at Manchester United he simply said, “Yes, how can anyone say no? They are European Champions. It will be a dream come true.â€

So if Ronaldo does decide to leave, at least Ferguson knows he could find a readymade replacement.

i highlighted that part coz i think he's got more work to do to become a legend.
Nonsense, Just the media at it again, Pay no attention everybody!!

·
Registered
736 Posts
The arriving of the new goalkeeper...........
38 cleen sheet next season....

------------------------------------------Kaka(GK)----------------------------------
Brown-------------------RIo----------------------------VIda-----------------Evra
CR7----------------------Carrick---------------------Carrick----------------Giggs
-----------------------------------Rooney------------Tevez------------------------

how that??????
hahahahahahahahahahhahah10x

·
23,699 Posts
hafiz_shukri00391 said:
The arriving of the new goalkeeper...........
38 cleen sheet next season....

------------------------------------------Kaka(GK)----------------------------------
Brown-------------------RIo----------------------------VIda-----------------Evra
CR7----------------------Carrick---------------------Carrick----------------Giggs
-----------------------------------Rooney------------Tevez------------------------

how that??????
hahahahahahahahahahhahah10x
:eek: (10X)

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
CROoney said:
mental problem, mental...you'll see a completely different side against your germany :p
I've said it in the shoutbox and I'll put it here in writing.

If Croatia win against Germany, I am going to change my sig to "Hail CROoney, proud citizen of Croatia who defeated Germany in Euro 2008"

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Cristiano Who???? Kaka is quality, sign him up and flog Ronaldo off for stupid money, he can say good bye to his career then!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I must get out the pes2008 with kaka on manutd and see how tevez and rooney
respond to him?lol This would be very interesting for manutd with such money being offered for ronaldo. kaka is fast with good vision and great finishing. If ronaldo goes ,yeah bring on kaka!

·
Registered
42 Posts
No bones about it Kaka is the better and more proven player between him and Ronaldo. Admittedly he didn't deserve world player of the year this time but the year before when Ronaldo was nearly at his current form Kaka ruled the roost and unquestionably deserved the award...not for the first time either.

Kaka's attitude can never be questioned either - always polite and respectful to other players and teams, works incredibly hard with excellent standards on and off the pitch, and he's no diver! I think that's why he's loved around the world as both a man and as a footballer and would be worth the money before he even steps onto the pitch for the example he'd set to our younger players. Ronaldo is working against us there to be honest - he's made a bad impression on Nani and it shows.

Kaka would be immense in the prem and would fit right into the team straight away. Some of you would disagree but I'd happily trade Kaka and Ronnie tomorrow...

·
Registered
78 Posts
this is a wind up apparently, some other website started this rumour about this radio interview, its a lovely thought but i think its not going to happen.

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
If we signed Kaka? Well, when he has the shirt on, then I'll believe, until then, its only speculation. I wonder if Ronnie would stay if we signed Kaka?

This news will also set Chelski/Kenyon on full alert.

·
Registered
11 Posts
man utd 19 I like the idea of your team but surely there has to be a place in either team for a certain michael carrick

·
Registered
18 Posts
i agree mate hes turned to the dark side alot of the fans are turnin against him he is showin no class he even said last nite he likes playin in white clearly a joke but not funny from a united perspective

·
Registered
91 Posts
kaka is a great player and you cant help but wonder how good we'd be if we had him. but the simple fact is we dont need him. he'd cost a rediciulous amount of money and we already got 5 centre mids. i'd rather see benzema in because we could do with him.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts