Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AC Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani says Chelsea have made
an "astronomical" bid for Brazilian Kaka.

The Blues have long been linked with a move for 26-year-old World Player of the
Year and their boss is now ex-Brazil coach Luiz Felipe Scolari.

Galliani told Italian newspaper La Stampa: "We received an astronomical offer
from Chelsea for Kaka."

Galliani also revealed the club have had interest in 29-year-old Italy midfielder
Andrea Pirlo.

Pirlo's agent has been reported as saying in the Italian press he wants his client
to be given the same wage as Kaka.

But Galliani added: "For Pirlo, there have been many requests. But neither Pirlo
nor his agent have come into my office and asked me for an improvement in
salary."

Galliani says selling Kaka and Pirlo would immediately stabilise Milan's finances,
with the club having missed out on a place in next season's Champions League.

"All we would need to do in order to wipe out our debts is sell Kaka and Pirlo," he
said.

AC Milan technical director Leonardo told BBC Sport last month it was "impossible"
for Chelsea to sign Kaka.

Kaka himself revealed to BBC Sport in April he would not rule out the possibility of
one day playing for one of the big clubs in the Premier League.

-BBC Sport

What an unbelievable swoop that would be!

Deco, Boswinga (Spelling) and Kaka signed in a transfer window!

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
bryn_keeno said:
just with deco they could be favourites for the prem
Give me a break, one player wont make them a beautiful football club, nor will it make them Premier League champions, you need a bond to win major honours, and the only bond their squad has is that they are all extremely greedy young men, Kaka in my opinion is not stupid enough to give in to this, he's already said history and chemistry between the club the supporters and himself is more iportant than just money.
if their is a cange in their style it will take time and they wil stutter, if they dont change their style they will play the same boring football but will consistantly be there or there abouts, in my opinion we win both ways, beauty always provails and i dont think Scolari can bring beautiful football right away, i wouldnt read to much into this, and i wouldnt fear chelsea all that much either :)

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Chelsea deny Kaka bid

Chelsea have denied lodging a bid with Milan for Kaka, according to Sky Sports News.

Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani claimed on Sunday that the Serie A club had received 'a really big offer' from the Blues.

The Rossoneri have repeatedly stated the Brazilian playmaker is not for sale, while Kaka has voiced his intention to stay at Giuseppe Meazza.

It now appears that Chelsea are not interested in signing Kaka, even though they have been linked with a big-money move for some time.

The speculation has increased since the appointment of Luiz Felipe Scolari as manager at Stamford Bridge.

Training
The former Brazil and Portugal boss officially took up his post at the start of the month and on Sunday he visited the club's Cobham training ground for the first time.

The players will return for pre-season on Monday and Scolari is relishing the challenge in front of him.

He told the club'sofficial website: "It is fantastic to finally be here. The training ground is world class and I am very impressed by everything I have seen and heard from the staff.

"I am looking forward to welcoming the players back from their summer holidays tomorrow so we can start working together."
Source: Sky Sports

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^^Now they're denying it because they don't want to look stupid and have the bid rejected! :p

Oh how I wish Chel$ki went into administration! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Oh i do wish Chelski went to administration! But this bid......there moeny is stupid, they will have Deco, Kaka, Ballack to play with!??! Oooooo! Stilldon;t fear them! Cuz United We Stand!

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
CaptainRoyKeane said:
Oh i do wish Chelski went to administration! But this bid......there moeny is stupid, they will have Deco, Kaka, Ballack to play with!??! Oooooo! Stilldon;t fear them! Cuz United We Stand!
no match for fletcher park oshea dong midfield powerhouse

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Tbh, has anyone ever though that signing players like Deco, Kaka, on top of players like Ballack, Terry etc will mean too many superstars/egos and they will turn into the next Real Madrid?

I do, and tbh, I can't see Kaka joining Chelsea.

bryn_keeno said:
just with deco they could be favourites for the prem
One player doesn't make a team, and I echo what Drew said.

And with players like Kaka, Deco, Ballack, Essien etc, as I said, they will probably turn into the next Real Madrid, and how are they all going to fit in?

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Chelsea will have an interesting team next season, thats for sure.
Im sure Scolari will play Deco coshe knows him and signed him,
but what about Lamps (might go to Inter), ballack, Mikel and Essien.
Ballack and Essien are pure quality I hate to say, so it will be tough for them
all to get a game. With Bosingwa in , i doubt Essien will be thrown in at rb.
It will be interesting to see how they shape up next season.

How they fare next year will depend on who they buy up front.
I presume Drogba is going, so if they get an Eto'o or someone like that,
we will have to be VERY weary of them next season.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
manutd004 said:
Tbh, has anyone ever though that signing players like Deco, Kaka, on top of players like Ballack, Terry etc will mean too many superstars/egos and they will turn into the next Real Madrid?

I do, and tbh, I can't see Kaka joining Chelsea.

One player doesn't make a team, and I echo what Drew said.

And with players like Kaka, Deco, Ballack, Essien etc, as I said, they will probably turn into the next Real Madrid, and how are they all going to fit in?

Ya I agree, Dont think Chelsea will sign Kaka,
I dont think he fits into the way Chelsea play, But Scolari could use a different system,
Im sure that chelsea will make 2 or 3 more signings b4 the start of the season...!!!!

·
Registered
524 Posts
I Stopped Chelsea From Making An Offer For Kaka - Galliani

Milan vice president Adriano Galliani has revealed that Chelsea were about make a €94m offer for Kaka before he stepped in to tell the Blues they had no chance of landing the player.

Reports in both England and Italy claimed that Chelsea were interested in making a mega swoop for the Brazilian star.

The Blues were believed to have offered a sum close to €100m and Galliani did state that the West London club had made a bid.

Sky Sports News claimed that Chelsea never offered Milan anything for Kaka and Galliani has now cleared up the confusion.

“I can confirm that we did receive an interest from Chelsea for Kaka,” Galliani told Sky Sport Italia.

“I told them no straightaway just as they were about to make an offer.

“I am not sure if they would have offered us €94m.

“Milan doesn’t sell their stars. Chelsea publicly declared their interest in Kaka.”

It is highly unlike that Chelsea will prize Kaka away from the San Siro following the chief’s latest revelations.

The Rossoneri are currently looking to strengthen their side and Ronaldinho is favourite to arrive at San Siro as Milan continue their tug-of-war with Barcelona over the playmaker.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
AC Milan won't sell Kaka and I'm not sure Chelsea are even trying to sign him.

How many central midfielders do they need?!

News reports today say they have refused Inter permission to speak to Lampard, they have Ballack, Deco, Essien and Mikel. Makelele and Sidwell may be going but are currently still on the books.

With Shevchenko and Pizarro being pants and Drogba likely to be on his way they should be looking at centre-forwards.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts