Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
myself if the deal goes through... im not worried in the slightest.. in my opinion city shoulda gone for pato, kaka isnt the player he was and it will take him time to adapt i think.

the only problem im concerned about is that it might attract other super stars...

oh and also city fans annoy the hell outa me. :mad: last year my city friends were saying "spend your money manchester united, "and all that.. hypocrites

·
I aim to Misbehave
6,371 Posts
Well, he knows Robinho, he has experience, and he'll provide a greater consistency to city's attack. I think it's a great signing on their part, Pato is still too young, and doesn't have the vision Kaká has. Kaká is a playmaker, he'll fit well in their squad, I think.

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
two players dont make a world beating side. defence is still shaky and its no good losing games 4-3 if your attack force is legendary.

·
The Mexican Boy George
7,601 Posts
I dont think it will happen, kaka looks like he has a strong spiritual sense and hopefully he wont be moved by cities money, but hes human and i could be wrong.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
migueldadon said:
I dont think it will happen, kaka looks like he has a strong spiritual sense and hopefully he wont be moved by cities money, but hes human and i could be wrong.

but he might move to help milan with financial problems and to gain more players.! i heard on news milan and city want the deal to go through

·
I aim to Misbehave
6,371 Posts
antdevil78 said:
two players dont make a world beating side. defence is still shaky and its no good losing games 4-3 if your attack force is legendary.
true, i don't think it's enough to make them into a contender, but it's a good signing nonetheless, if he decides to take it.

forzaunited said:
but he might move to help milan with financial problems and to gain more players.! i heard on news milan and city want the deal to go through
Well, milan basically said that that much money was too good an offer to pass up, so they've allowed Kaká to have talks with city and decide for himself if he wants to move. Like i said, there's reports he's hurt that milan have agreed to this, and that may swing the balance, but we'll see.

And as for how you pronounce it, remember Kanu, that nigerian guy? Same thing, only twice, with a bit more emphasis on the second "A".

·
Registered
605 Posts
worried?
no
good for The premier league

till the time sparky is there,we dont need to worry
if mouriho goes there.............

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
city should really save the money and get a new manager. with a good manager they could be 7th or 8th. but then again this is ciddeh we're talking about:rolleyes:

·
Davey baby chips 'n' gravy
4,055 Posts
I am not worried at all. Firstly, Sparky should be concentrating on getting a good backbone for his team then build on his defence or least tell the 2 fat pigs Dunne and Richards to lose weight and shape up. All he is doing is creating more pressure for himself buy trying to do things the quick way. Obviously, if Kaka goes to City he is obviously doing it for the money. It will take City at least 3...4 maybe 5 years before City can even challenge the elite and get into the Champions League, does anyone thing Kaka will still be the player he was at Milan? Oh yeh what about the 'other' players at City? If Kaka comes in for that amount of money and such high wages, other greedy City players won't be too pleased and may cause problems within the team.

If you all look at Chelski, they already had a good backbone through the squad, Terry, Lampard...etc. It helped having a good manager within Mourhino too, strength and team belief all of which City have none. City have No passion, Belief, determination or team spirit.

I personally think Milan should sell Kaka, they can buy a 4 or 5 quality players to go with good players they have already. I would take £120 mil from City while laughing all the way to the bank.

·
Registered
734 Posts
not a bit worried, i said before i hope they get him i want to see the best players in the world playing in the prem and hes defo 1 of them, so i will be happy if they get him.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts