Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Davey baby chips 'n' gravy
4,055 Posts
I am not worried at all. Firstly, Sparky should be concentrating on getting a good backbone for his team then build on his defence or least tell the 2 fat pigs Dunne and Richards to lose weight and shape up. All he is doing is creating more pressure for himself buy trying to do things the quick way. Obviously, if Kaka goes to City he is obviously doing it for the money. It will take City at least 3...4 maybe 5 years before City can even challenge the elite and get into the Champions League, does anyone thing Kaka will still be the player he was at Milan? Oh yeh what about the 'other' players at City? If Kaka comes in for that amount of money and such high wages, other greedy City players won't be too pleased and may cause problems within the team.

If you all look at Chelski, they already had a good backbone through the squad, Terry, Lampard...etc. It helped having a good manager within Mourhino too, strength and team belief all of which City have none. City have No passion, Belief, determination or team spirit.

I personally think Milan should sell Kaka, they can buy a 4 or 5 quality players to go with good players they have already. I would take £120 mil from City while laughing all the way to the bank.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.