Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
I aim to Misbehave
6,371 Posts
Well, he knows Robinho, he has experience, and he'll provide a greater consistency to city's attack. I think it's a great signing on their part, Pato is still too young, and doesn't have the vision Kaká has. Kaká is a playmaker, he'll fit well in their squad, I think.

·
I aim to Misbehave
6,371 Posts
antdevil78 said:
two players dont make a world beating side. defence is still shaky and its no good losing games 4-3 if your attack force is legendary.
true, i don't think it's enough to make them into a contender, but it's a good signing nonetheless, if he decides to take it.

forzaunited said:
but he might move to help milan with financial problems and to gain more players.! i heard on news milan and city want the deal to go through
Well, milan basically said that that much money was too good an offer to pass up, so they've allowed Kaká to have talks with city and decide for himself if he wants to move. Like i said, there's reports he's hurt that milan have agreed to this, and that may swing the balance, but we'll see.

And as for how you pronounce it, remember Kanu, that nigerian guy? Same thing, only twice, with a bit more emphasis on the second "A".

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.