Manchester United Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

who saw this beast he will know what class am talking about this player would be perfect sub to play even we have manucho

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
We are one of the best football clubs in the world..we should sign quality players with potential - not at best average players, thats Liverpoo's job!

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
abojodeh said:
who saw this beast he will know what class am talking about this player would be perfect sub to play even we have manucho
I'm sorry but can you tell me what this says here - the quote ...

I have no idea myself ... :confused:

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:confused:
carlyluvsunited said:
Well go back to my original post and read it - it's quite self explanatory really ...
you are scaring me carly what the hell you are talking:confused: ;)

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
abojodeh said:
Pay attentiion Abo ...

The writing above here - look up see it - you wrote it !!! Surely to God you can see it yes ? It's yours ...

What does it say - I do not understand what it says .... :mad:

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
carlyluvsunited said:
Pay attentiion Abo ...

The writing above here - look up see it - you wrote it !!! Surely to God you can see it yes ? It's yours ...

who saw this beast

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
Pay attentiion Abo ...

calm down...err (OMG im saying this to an admin ! whoooo baby :cool: ) .

This is what abo says :

whoever has seen
this beast will know what class I am talking about . This player would be perfect sub to play , even we have manucho.

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
abojodeh said:
who saw this beast
Are you trying to get me mad because it is working !!! You tell me the only 4 words I do understand ....

The whole sentence makes no sense does it ? 100% of it - all of it - from start to end - all 24 words ...... so tell me what you wanted to say and we can re-write it in nice English ... then everyone will understand it a bit better ... I'm going to give up if you get it wrong again and I'll delete the thread ... so come on Abo - you can do it ....

You wrote 24 words - now give me the 24 you meant to write ... I have faith in you Abo ..... Goooooooooooooooooooooo............ :rolleyes:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.