Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today Keano play his first game as manager in the Premier League and he win 1-0 'v' Spurs !!!!

I am really happy for him too.

Everybody should be happy for Keano he was a great man for United and he deserves some success - and dont forget if he is really successful as manager we can go and steal him from Sunderland when Fergie finally retire in 2027, lol.

These 3 points help Sunderland in the handicap betting thread in the 'Fantasy Betting' forum - go check it out and get a bet on......:p

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
A very determined man

Sure its that kind of start Keano and Sunderland needed. If he continue like this he's the man to succeed the phenomenon Sir Alex Ferguson.

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
Congrats Sunderland, you had the bottle and won it, albeit in the last minute but any goal before the final whistle is a good 'un!!

Interesting quote from Keano in this morning's Daily Mail: " Lots of teams have lost before they leave the tunnel - beaten by history, beaten by the jersey, beaten by the crest. That fear will not happen to a team of mine".

The main reason why I believe Roy will do well this season, and beyond. His old "friend" Mick McCarthy used to manage Sunderland and was diabolical - Roy will certainly not let that happen to him. He wants to rub McCarthy's nose in it, deeply.

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
i watched the game, Spurs didnt perform mainly because they werent allowed too!

Well done Sunderland and Keano!!

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Im so happy for Keane. I think they will do quite well this season ( just about top half Im hoping).
People have been knocking his signings but I think they will do really well and play with passion and pride and do it for the gaffer. They also have some real quality (Edwards, Leadbitter, Whitehead, Yorke, Nosworthy to name but a few)
We all know what he was like as a player so the rest of the Prem should WATCH OUT.

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jazz 16 said:
Im so happy for Keane. I think they will do quite well this season ( just about top half Im hoping).
People have been knocking his signings but I think they will do really well and play with passion and pride and do it for the gaffer. They also have some real quality (Edwards, Leadbitter, Whitehead, Yorke, Nosworthy to name but a few)
We all know what he was like as a player so the rest of the Prem should WATCH OUT.
..........and Andrew Cole !!

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
..........and Andrew Cole !!

Did he get Cole in the end? I hadnt heard. Yorkie and Cole back together again after ALL these years. Who would have thought. They also played together at Blackburn and possibly Birmingham???

·
has been served
2,947 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
Did he get Cole in the end? I hadnt heard. Yorkie and Cole back together again after ALL these years. Who would have thought. They also played together at Blackburn and possibly Birmingham???
Except there too old to play upfront lol, doesnt Yorke play centre mid now as he's so slow?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts