Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a few players for various reason this season have been the source of argument over whether we should keep or sell them come the end of the season.....what do you reackon???

ronaldo- keep or sell?
tevez - Keep or sell?
nani - keep or sell?

me ...

ronaldo- keep..... unless he wants to go or causes a major problem , we need the guy

tevez- sell......as much as it pains me to say it we need to spend the money elsewhere, i LOVE tevez and prefer him to berba, but given the choices think we need another striker in the predator mould of ole and ruud, can't see us buying tevez for 30 mil and buying another striker, so sadly someone is going to have to be sacrificed.

nani- keep.... for one more season only......the guy is exasperating and then produces a flash of brilliance here and there....he has the potential of a young ronaldo, but will he ever realise it???? give him one more season to improve or ship him out??

any thoughts or other players to add????:banana:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Ronaldo- keep keep keep keep keep keep!!

Tevez- keep but only at a reasonable price (15-20m) hes a proven striker who gives 100% in every game he plays. It would be hard to replace the apache

Nani- keep for another season at least. he has skill, he can score goals, he can cross. problem is his consistancy which could be down to a lack of a run in the team. he needs time to develope

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Wow.... you are on thread creation mode now arent ya ?

Ronaldo -- Keep. What else ? I think he may go though.

Nani - Sell and buy Ashley Young. Hes a star man. Maybe Nani + 5 mil fro Ashley Young. Nani is underperforming. I cant see him blend in better. But hey he may surprise me.

Tevez - Sell :( :( :eek: As you may know Im the Worlds no. 1 tevez lover [no gay sense intended] . Hes a star man and love his game. I wish , I really wish we bought him earlier but I dont think we'll shell out 32 mil for him as he hasnt added much this season. Maybe Fergie will explore his options... Benzema ?

Tosic - Loan possibly ? For him to get experience

Manucho - Keep for a season. On ploan that is.

Campbell - Get back from Spurs

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
Nani keep : call him selfsih or wahtever but this guy had 14 assist in the last season and 4 amazing goals this season he didn't contribute allot to the assist mark because of the lack of games he had but he scored 6 mouth watering goals and hes getting some decent matches imo next season he gonna mix the both performances of assisting of 2008 and scoring of 2009 in one brilliant season 2010
Nani watch out from him

Ronaldo keep : no comment

Tevez sell : :frown: i prefer him more than berbatov but truth have to be said 30 million is too much for a substitute by those 30m we can by some world class midfielder to partner carrick

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
ronaldo: as much as some may hate him, im sitting on the fence when it comes to my opinion of him, but hes the best playing the world so for me keep

nani may not be our greatest buy ever but i still believe he has a future and has something to give to the team and will also improve maybe his peek just isnt at the same age as ronaldo or others keep

tavez well we dont really own the player to sell him so it should be more like let go or buy, and sadly unless hes going to be cheaper i have to say let go nothing against him hes a awesome player but hes sadly not worth what his agent wants greedy twat

·
Banned
107 Posts
ronaldo-KEEP KEEP KEEP. SAF would be stupid to sell im, unless he does cause a major stir after a move. SAF: " i wouldnt sell that lot a virus"- talking about real madrid chasing ronaldo.

tevez-KEEP, 120% in every match, got an amazing right foot on him, better than berba with a higher work rate.

nani- KEEP, ronaldos other portugese contingent friend. they make a good partnership although nani does try and steal the show sometimes, think he wants ronaldos limelight. some fabulous goals and hes another fast, decent playmaker.

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
Surprisingly agree...

If we buy another Striker then again one will be lefty out,

So our strike force should be

Roo
Tevez
Berba
Campbell
Wellbeck
i say we should get a young striker for some few millions

lets say Sheringham jr. :p or Vaughhen Anichebe any young striker to be a sub

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Not just that. Who would you bench if we buy another Striker ?

Rooney ? :huh:
rotate with berba:) fergie likes players who can accept being rotated. maybe there are not as many strikers who can accept this like sheri n ole did, but im sure if tevez does go the player who comes in will be a team player.

or there may not be a replacement, who knows;)

·
Registered
458 Posts
Ronaldo - KEEP, but if we can get more then 100 000 000 euro, I would sell him.

Tevez - sell. He will never going to get more time to play except when there r lot`s of injuries. Also he is not team player. Only one game I have watched when he was amaizing. He does have much talent but he is to selfish for this team. He wana be a star. I think that he is not going to achive that in MU.

Nani - keep. I think that Nani has great potencial, he is very talented, team player and I think that he is going to became player like Ronaldo. I would definitlly keep him for now.

Rooney, Vidic, Evra, Rio, Park, Carrick, and few other I would never sell.

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
rotate with berba:) fergie likes players who can accept being rotated. maybe there are not as many strikers who can accept this like sheri n ole did, but im sure if tevez does go the player who comes in will be a team player.

or there may not be a replacement, who knows;)
I think berba would sulk too much if we'd bench him.

And hes a 30mill striker. Too bad Tevez Suffers :thumbsdownsmileyani

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Yes , yes it should.

Ronaldo Saga
Tevez Saga
Another Striker we need to buy Saga
Nani Saga

......god knows what else :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts