Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Ronaldo - Keep / but he must understand that he is not above the team/

Tevez - Keep if we don't have financial problems :)

Nani - SELL . I would sell him even for 1 pound :)

·
Banned
107 Posts
a few players for various reason this season have been the source of argument over whether we should keep or sell them come the end of the season.....what do you reackon???

ronaldo- keep or sell?
tevez - Keep or sell?
nani - keep or sell?

me ...

ronaldo- keep..... unless he wants to go or causes a major problem , we need the guy

tevez- sell......as much as it pains me to say it we need to spend the money elsewhere, i LOVE tevez and prefer him to berba, but given the choices think we need another striker in the predator mould of ole and ruud, can't see us buying tevez for 30 mil and buying another striker, so sadly someone is going to have to be sacrificed.

nani- keep.... for one more season only......the guy is exasperating and then produces a flash of brilliance here and there....he has the potential of a young ronaldo, but will he ever realise it???? give him one more season to improve or ship him out??

any thoughts or other players to add????:banana:
but fergie has told of his admiration for karim benzema. that would be a brilliant signing. dont know what ££££ hes rated at tho. would wecome benzema with open arms, doubt lyon would be willing to release him tho. then theyd only have kieta, juninho, n kalstrom.

·
Registered
458 Posts
but fergie has told of his admiration for karim benzema. that would be a brilliant signing. dont know what ££££ hes rated at tho. would wecome benzema with open arms, doubt lyon would be willing to release him tho. then theyd only have kieta, juninho, n kalstrom.
For Benzema I would give Berbatov and Welbeck.:mellow:

·
Banned
107 Posts
Ronaldo - KEEP, but if we can get more then 100 000 000 euro, I would sell him.

Tevez - sell. He will never going to get more time to play except when there r lot`s of injuries. Also he is not team player. Only one game I have watched when he was amaizing. He does have much talent but he is to selfish for this team. He wana be a star. I think that he is not going to achive that in MU.

Nani - keep. I think that Nani has great potencial, he is very talented, team player and I think that he is going to became player like Ronaldo. I would definitlly keep him for now.

Rooney, Vidic, Evra, Rio, Park, Carrick, and few other I would never sell.

but nani has also shown signs of greediness and selfishness. u cant really class him as a team player. i do rate him, hes awesome. but i think he could try and play more for nthe team , not individual glory

·
Registered
458 Posts
but nani has also shown signs of greediness and selfishness. u cant really class him as a team player. i do rate him, hes awesome. but i think he could try and play more for nthe team , not individual glory
True, but in the cructial moments he is willing to pass. Also I think that SAF can work with Nani and make him improve, that`s something I don`t think that can be fixed with Tevez

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
Ronaldo - Keep-why sell the 1st player in our history to win the world player of the year? and why sell a player who is our op scorer without even hitting top form and missed two months of the season with no pre season either hes an amazing player and an amazing athlete

Tevez - Keep if we don't have to pay over 20 million otr than that let him go and buy a world class left winger and let welbeck devolp! also heard that etoo might be put up for sale in the summer he would be a great signing for us imo

Nani - keep for one more season hes got the potential to be a world class winger imo all he needs to sort out are his consitency and his decison making and he will become our number 1 left winger he can cross hes got skill hes got pace hes got everything a winger needs hes just gotta learn when to be selfish and whhen to be unselfish

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Keep Ronaldo, he's the best in the world after all.

Sell Tevez, 30 mil for a guy who can't finish from outside of the 6 is far too much. Though we wouldn't be selling him, we'd just be letting him go, since we only have him on loan.

Keep Nani, because we wouldn't get much for him as it is. Plus, if he ever gets the mental part down, he'll be world class. He already has the skills, he just needs a boot in the ass.

·
Proto-Hipster
46,961 Posts
Keep Ronaldo, he's the best in the world after all.

Sell Tevez, 30 mil for a guy who can't finish from outside of the 6 is far too much. Though we wouldn't be selling him, we'd just be letting him go, since we only have him on loan.

Keep Nani, because we wouldn't get much for him as it is. Plus, if he ever gets the mental part down, he'll be world class. He already has the skills, he just needs a boot in the ass.
didn't gallas give him that last year ?

·
Registered
135 Posts
ronaldo should stay. he is a good player whether people wanna admit it or not.

tevez should also stay IF he lowers his price to atleast 20-25 million. he has so much heart whenever he plays.

nani should stay for 1 more season. like others said, he has got skills, just not the mentality to control himself. thats why every so often, he shines and at other times everyone wants to kick his ass.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Do you sometimes get the feeling that people aren't listening to you?

As you correctly point out, we can't sell Tevez, because we don't own him.
It's no big, I know what they are getting at, but it isn't as simple as buy or sell with him, which makes finding another forward a little trickier.

I am in favor of giving Wellbeck some more PL games to see how he might do if we don't sign Tevez.

I did hear there was some young prospect named like Tony Blair or something that we are looking at. Probably rubbish as from goal.com

·
Registered
104 Posts
It's no big, I know what they are getting at, but it isn't as simple as buy or sell with him, which makes finding another forward a little trickier.

I am in favor of giving Wellbeck some more PL games to see how he might do if we don't sign Tevez.

I did hear there was some young prospect named like Tony Blair or something that we are looking at. Probably rubbish as from goal.com
If we can sew up the League with a few games to go then that's the time to give the likes of Welbeck a run out and see what he's made of.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
That is what I am getting at. I think it is pretty much wrapped up as the other two teams are gonna be focusing on CL games at this point.

·
Registered
34 Posts
i think the squad is pretty much perfect atm.
i cant bear to see Tevez on the bench though.
after all that he did last season. just to be kicked out the team by berba. with frazier campbell returning then our bench will be top- notch.

Just one problem. TOMAS KUSZCZAK:mad::mad:
hes useless
Ben foster is much better
We shouldbuy Joe Lewis from Peterborough and have him as third choice

·
HODOR!
7,033 Posts
Berbas useless anyway never should have brought need to get rid in my opinion and keep Tevez, he's ten times better than Berbatov.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts