Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Silly really.
He has been playing great recently but we all know he can only manage one game a week with little or no training a la Paul McGrath.
Oh well.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Feel for Ledley, really do. He's unlucky with the dodgy knee. I'm sure he was honoured to have been picked in the first place, what player doesnt want to play for their country. (other than Stephen Ireland but lets not go there!)

He's made the right choice, if he can only play every other game he's better off doing that for the team whose blood runs through his veins, Spurs.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
Perhaps Capello will call up another right-back now. I was very surprised to see that the only one in the squad was Glen Johnson.

It's a shame for King. I remember him playing brilliantly for England in Euro 2004 but this injury has now officially wrecked his international career.

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
Knee injuries seem to be the worst ones for footballers. Ole had to retire as a result of one, and now King's international career is all but over. Shame.

·
There is no Noxiousd, only ZUUL
16,031 Posts
Ashley Young still omitted, Carlton Cole still there...

Have no problems with King being there though

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
Fantastic player but King was being silly. He should never have answered an England call up.

He can only play once a week with almost no training. If he wants to play he should've just shown up on match day. :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts