Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just on the news he has to undergo a heart by-pass operation.....not exactly going to be up running around and getting stressed out as a manager any time soon is he??good luck to him personally though - health comes first...

but the newcastle soap opera continues.........

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
keeannoh said:
Jeez - wouldn't like to be in that guy's family...didn't he have a heart attack the last time he was involved in football? Didn't last too long before breaking down again...poor guy
yeh he had a heart attack before didnt he......glutton for punishement.....think after this he might re consider ever doing it again

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
VaVaVoom said:
I like him, straight talking no bulls*** guy., he says it like it is. There's to many people pleasers around!!!
Hope he gets through this ok.
he's one of the last few old skool guys around....yeah love his attitude at least he doesn't bow down and worship players like too many managers do

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
I don't particularly like Kinnear tbh. I do like his straight-talking and no nonsense attitude, but as a person I don't particularly like him.

But, it's sad to hear about this. Get Well Soon.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.