Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just on the news he has to undergo a heart by-pass operation.....not exactly going to be up running around and getting stressed out as a manager any time soon is he??good luck to him personally though - health comes first...

but the newcastle soap opera continues.........

·
Registered
629 Posts
Good luck to him. Hope he is fit and healthy as soon as possible.

As for Newcastle......... they are hope with or without Kinnear

·
Registered
50 Posts
Jeez - wouldn't like to be in that guy's family...didn't he have a heart attack the last time he was involved in football? Didn't last too long before breaking down again...poor guy

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,077 Posts
Good health ect,but why does he bother putting himself through it.Hes had a trophy here and there,but the top flight is not for him.He should give up now and enjoy the time hes got left.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Poor guy, hope he gets better soon. I agree with marty i don't think he'll be going back into management.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Wish him a speedy recovery. Is it really worth putting yourself through when your health is an issue...... Especially for Newcastle ...... no chance.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
keeannoh said:
Jeez - wouldn't like to be in that guy's family...didn't he have a heart attack the last time he was involved in football? Didn't last too long before breaking down again...poor guy
yeh he had a heart attack before didnt he......glutton for punishement.....think after this he might re consider ever doing it again

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
I like him, straight talking no bulls*** guy., he says it like it is. There's to many people pleasers around!!!
Hope he gets through this ok.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
VaVaVoom said:
I like him, straight talking no bulls*** guy., he says it like it is. There's to many people pleasers around!!!
Hope he gets through this ok.
he's one of the last few old skool guys around....yeah love his attitude at least he doesn't bow down and worship players like too many managers do

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
I don't particularly like Kinnear tbh. I do like his straight-talking and no nonsense attitude, but as a person I don't particularly like him.

But, it's sad to hear about this. Get Well Soon.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Poor Joe, hope he recovers soon, but with his medical history, he should be steering clear of stresspots like SJP - get out while you still can Joe !!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts