Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Perfect for the premier league hight strenght raw power accuracy finishing of gods and stability that is koevermans other than that he sucks
but his raw power which can get off the strongest defenders in the world and the snipper accuracy make him a perfect target-man maybe he is old (29) but he is younger the VNR taller and stronger(raw power) he is better to challenge to hight passes or a lose ball but he dont have nistelrooy finishing
althought i see koevermans perfect for EPL as a sub to united or even regular

he woud be perfect if saha leaving

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Hmm I have heard about him but haven't watched him enough to make a judgement. Imo we should target a slightly younger striker like near the age of Huntelaar. I would love to see any one of these strikers: David Villa, Huntelaar, Eto'o, Berbatov, Benzema, Augero, Podolski, and Adriano (if he can get back on track).

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sparkic said:
Hmm I have heard about him but haven't watched him enough to make a judgement. Imo we should target a slightly younger striker like near the age of Huntelaar. I would love to see any one of these strikers: David Villa, Huntelaar, Eto'o, Berbatov, Benzema, Augero, Podolski, and Adriano (if he can get back on track).
ahhmm david is good
but i prefer to see huntelaar
and i thinks only berbatov hunt and koevermans can realy be good in the EPL cuz EPL for men and strong people not for guys but with a not u like messi and aguero

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Zenitka said:
No.This was Arshavin.Pogrebnyak is the best strikers in the uefa cup.

the one in your sig is arshavin?
and is Pogrebnyak is the one that wants to play for united or real madrid ?

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Zenitka said:
1.Yes.This is Arshavin in my sig.
2.Pogrebnyak wants to play for united.It is his dream.
ahh ohh i remember him thats the one i was talking anout in your welcome thread i saw an interview and he said the he would like to play for united or realmadrid and that he loves EPL

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
abojodeh said:
ahh ohh i remember him thats the one i was talking anout in your welcome thread i saw an interview and he said the he would like to play for united or realmadrid and that he loves EPL
Arshavin or Pogrebnyak?:)

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
abojodeh said:
Pogrebnyak he is young right
No.He could not say such.Pogrebnyak does not think about a transfer.He is happy in zenit.But Pavluchenko(2 goals in match Russia-England) could say it.

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Zenitka said:
No.He could not say such.Pogrebnyak does not think about a transfer.He is happy in zenit.But Pavluchenko(2 goals in match Russia-England) could say it.
who is young poqrebnyak or pavluchenko
the young one i watched an interview saying that he wisht to play for MUFC or RMFC

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Zenitka said:
He not good.There is not sense of him to buy.
he scored twice and made me sad v. england he is good
but no one like Kerzhakov he is one of my favourate

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
abojodeh said:
he scored twice and made me sad v. england he is good
but no one like Kerzhakov he is one of my favourate
This was a worst day in my life....:mad: England forever!
wow....Kerzhakov....he play in Zenit many years :D

1 - 20 of 37 Posts