Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man United and Barcelona line up Koke deal

Manchester United and Barcelona are both on the trail of Atletico Madrid's rising star Koke.

The Spain international, 21, is seen as one of the brightest prospects in La Liga at the moment and Madrid will have a battle to keep hold of him.

Barcelona sold David Villa to Madrid in the summer and believe they have a strong enough relationship with them to put them in pole position when it comes to negotiating for Koke.

United, though, are ready to fight the La Liga giants for a player dubbed 'the new Xavi' by those in his homeland.

Koke won the Europa League with his club in 2012 and also starred for Spain Under-21s in their victorious Euro 2013 campaign.

This has led to interest across Europe, with United and Barca both in the running - and bids could be launched as early as January.

Read more at http://talksport.com/football/man-united-and-barcelona-line-koke-deal-13101163706#AHJekv5HxZUrRp6l.99

Only Talksport But thought this guy needed a thread.

Interesting propspect who is pretty versatile.

·
F.U.B.A.R.
436 Posts
Koke to Barca? Anyone else thinking might be pushing Fabregas out the door?

Forget it, just wishful thinking on my behalf there. It has been a hard morning at work and I get a bit muppety when tired and dehydrated.

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Not sure he'd move in January anyway.

Atletico are doing well in the league and CL.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Why are all our transfer targets so complicated? It is really getting very embarassing since our pursuit of Fabregas & Thiago that the moment we go in for some midfielder, we already know that it will not be feasible.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
This is the first time I've heard of us being linked with Koke.

If his reported buyout clause is accurate then that's a bargain.

·
The Chosen Juan
4,690 Posts
His release clause was £13 million when I signed him on FM13 months ago. Sports Interactive are usually a few million short or over when it comes to release clauses, so I'd say there could be some truth to this. Activate that shit.

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
He won't go to Barcelona. But he won't probably come to Manchester either.
Most likely he'll stay in Madrid playing for his Atletico until this Simeone era ends, or until he seems they can't win trophies.
I wouldn't want him playing for us either, to be honest... I know he's good, and all that... But I don't like him.

·
Rolls Reus
867 Posts
He won't go to Barcelona. But he won't probably come to Manchester either.
Most likely he'll stay in Madrid playing for his Atletico until this Simeone era ends, or until he seems they can't win trophies.
I wouldn't want him playing for us either, to be honest... I know he's good, and all that... But I don't like him.
How come?

1 - 20 of 103 Posts