Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Portsmouth midfield schemer Niko Kranjcar rates Manchester United ace Cristiano Ronaldo as better than AC Milan's Kaka.

Kranjcar has impressed this season but even he admitted: "Ronaldo is the best player in the world at the moment, no doubt about it.

"If you had asked me last year I would have said Kaka. At the moment though Ronaldo is the best and maybe the only way to stop him is to tie him up.

"Otherwise you hope he has a bad day. Okay, you double up on him and try to keep him as quiet as possible but he always seems to find a way through.

"He is still only flesh and blood and can have a day when nothing goes his way so you can still have confidence you can get something from a game like this but to be top scorer in the Premier League as a winger is incredible.

"He can do everything. He is a yard or two quicker than anyone, his control of the ball is unbelievable - his shooting and heading as well."

Boy that Kranjcar is a smart lad - he has to be - he's a Croat after all;) :p

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
he aint better than Kaka on Kaka's day (dont think any1 is) however Ronaldo is the most consistently brilliant player in the world now

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
eoininho said:
he aint better than Kaka on Kaka's day (dont think any1 is) however Ronaldo is the most consistently brilliant player in the world now
couldn't have said it better myself

·
Registered
78 Posts
Ronaldo didn`t win the award, `cause he`s from Portugal!! Kaka is not better than Cristiano.. but he won`t the Eurpean Cup. the question is (Why Messi was the second not Ronaldo?) I think it`s because he plays in Spain :eek:

·
Registered
78 Posts
I don`t think so! Ronaldo is better when it comes to the team-work. also, his skills are better. perhaps Messi`s faster with the ball. but as a whole, Ronaldo is world`s best!!:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts