Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The UK's Sun has an article on Kurt Angle ripping Manchester United soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo.

"I should officially request that the British government detain Ronaldo for the time in which myself and the rest of the Main Event Mafia are in the city of Manchester for TNA's Maximum Impact Tour," Angle said. "His inability to drive, combined with his natural weakness as a soccer player, would make navigating the United Kingdom far too risky for an international celebrity such as myself with a pathetic fool like that out on the streets... Lesson number one - soccer is a girl's game in the United States, and since we set the rules across the globe, Ronaldo should abandon the sissy English game and get in the six sided ring of TNA like a real American."

What do you think about this?
Is football/soccer a girl's game?
Who is a bigger star?

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
American professional wrestler and 1996 Olympic gold medalist. ;)

So he had been on the top of his sport , but TNT is just a kind of theatre.

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
rubbing my body over another mans body or getting crunched by vidic skinny jt and scoring a sick goal. well if our sports for girls then i think id take people calling me a girl than relate me to a gay wrestling geek

plus id love to see a football firm take on wrestling fans and then call it a girls game

·
GET YOUR HEAD OUT THE PUSSY CLOUDS & IN THE GAME
2,659 Posts
Yeah its all just theatre and entertainment for those american fools caught up in the 'fake' world of wrestling....have you noticed how he cuses ronaldo to just build up a compliment of himself?
"His inability to drive, combined with his natural weakness as a soccer player, would make navigating the United Kingdom far too risky for an international celebrity such as myself
What a 'Douche Bag'

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
I remember Kurt Angle from his time in the WWE. Whether it's just his wrestling persona or not he was an arrogant so-and-so back then too.

"Ronaldo should abandon the sissy English game and get in the six sided ring of TNA like a real American"

I'm sorry but it you're going to leave yourself open to a shot...

Is that the same 'real Americans' who need to wear protective clothing to play their version of football, have rounders (sorry, baseball) & a non-contact sport like basketball as national sports...and let's not forget that wrestling is fake!!!

(Sorry to our American members. I like the NFL and I watch the WWE too but he was asking for it. You are supposed to be proud of Olympic medal winning athletes but Kurt Angle is a gimp.)

·
There is no Noxiousd, only ZUUL
16,031 Posts
Dont get me wrong i like wrestling...

But hes just an ass, considering americas main game is american football, where the players have more padding than a small chested ladies bra... I'd say they were the *******...

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
TBH , sometimes football really looks like girl's sport. Some of the players fall down on the pitch every time somebody touch them. Ronaldo is the perfect example :) People who watch Rugby will understand my point :)

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
lmao what a joke! Man this guy isn't even good enough for WWE! I like wrestling and all but seriously kurt angle, that was so not needed. He "acts" for TNA who's wrestling quality is just a comedic joke and on top of that he mocks European Football and call's it a sissy sport yet he is in the "professional sport" of acting as he cannot take the real hits. I would tip any Man Utd player in a fight with that joke.

·
Thank you Sir Alex
5,528 Posts
No need to get worked up. Pro Wrestling is no different from soap opera's. The guy is just saying that for some publicity. It's just business.

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
I hope Ronaldo confronts him on this matter. In fact I think Tna maybe starting a storyline. Picture it The main event - The Winker vs Kurt Angle in Manchester.MAD!!!!

·
I aim to Misbehave
6,371 Posts
Well, when he says that wrestling is a sport, right there, his whole argument falls apart...

They're very good atlethes, don't get me wrong, but a sport, that thing is NOT.

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
and ronaldo dosnt need to take steroids to stay fit in his sport does he?

real mans sport yeah fail play there getting dropped on there head a lot and thats perhaps what happened to this gimp too much

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
red devil jeff said:
No need to get worked up. Pro Wrestling is no different from soap opera's. The guy is just saying that for some publicity. It's just business.
True, but at least if he was still a WWE wrestler it's be like Corrie or Eastenders. Getting stick from a TNA wrestler is more Eldorado!!! :D

·
Registered
573 Posts
zoran_zlatanov said:
The UK's Sun has an article on Kurt Angle ripping Manchester United soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo.

"I should officially request that the British government detain Ronaldo for the time in which myself and the rest of the Main Event Mafia are in the city of Manchester for TNA's Maximum Impact Tour," Angle said. "His inability to drive, combined with his natural weakness as a soccer player, would make navigating the United Kingdom far too risky for an international celebrity such as myself with a pathetic fool like that out on the streets... Lesson number one - soccer is a girl's game in the United States, and since we set the rules across the globe, Ronaldo should abandon the sissy English game and get in the six sided ring of TNA like a real American."

What do you think about this?
Is football/soccer a girl's game?
Who is a bigger star?

Sissys game?? would Kurt Angle come out of a Vidic challenge unhurt?? i think not and why would Ronaldo step into thye ring like a real American when he quite clearly is Portuguese??

Natural weakness as a Soccer player, not bad for best player on the planet, if this guy is as he says "An International Celebrity" like he claims to be why doesnt he ask around and get a job at Manchester City theyed pay the big bucks for an arrogant Ronaldo hating chump :eek:

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
that guy's crazy.....wrrestling isn't a sport.it's acting. Everything is directed. nothing is real. so i don't know who's a sissy.. he takes pills to grow like this. He's an "actor" nothing more. Soccer as they call it is the world's most loved game. USA think they're everything but it's not true. Too much arrogance affect's their image.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts