Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Mates,

ever since Kuszczak joined Man Utd, have he ever produced any good save?
Correct me if I'm wrong, I just don't feel that he fits the team.

Agree?

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
I really like Kuszczak, myself. As a shot stopper he's truly up there with some of big names in world football. However overall I think his game could do with some tweaking. He isn't always at his best coming out to claim from corners or high balls in general. Suppose he's a bit like Dida in that respect, minus all the whinging and falling over. :)

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
TK is a great shot stopper but he's given 2 penalties away now (against Arsenal and Pompey) and his kicking is shocking.

He needs to work on his decision-making and his kicking if he wants to be number 1 for United.

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
he is good and he is better than foster he could be better if he focus more

Foster would leave to championship

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Many ppl over here hve kinda' forgotten that he saved a penalty against Gilberto Silva when we met Le'Arse last season.......but, I still maintain my stance that he's not as good as either VDS or Foster ;)

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
his a good goalkeeper who deserves to be playing in the premiership. but will never be able to protect the net of united in the way we need him to

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
hel never make it at united, his lack of confidence in clearing the ball would be exploited by top opposition time and time again!

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
He couldn't start for any of the 'Big 4' sides......but one whose challenging for a European spot may be possible tho. For eg. the likes of Spurs, Villa or Rovers ;)

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
reddwarf said:
TK is a great shot stopper but he's given 2 penalties away now (against Arsenal and Pompey)
But was he the keeper when either of them were scored?? ;)
He saved the Arse one and should have had a chance at the Pompey one.
I think Kuzzie is a very good keeper. I was at Old Trafford when we played
West Brom in '05 or so and he came on for the injured keeper early on.
He then went on to play the game of his life and I couldnt believe what I was
watching. He performed heroics and they went away with a 1-1 draw.

Fergie likes to sign players that play really well against us, so I wouldnt be
surprised if he was bought because of that performance.
Kuzzie has great potential and I feel has done very well in the games he has
come in for. He has been solid enough and pulled off some great saves.
I wouldnt be overly worried about him. He is a great number 2 to have on the
bench. Vds and Foster will always be in ahead of him.....
I like him and he is a very good/useful squad member.

·
Registered
590 Posts
He's not a bad goalkeeper, and is a United fan, so gives everything whenever he is playing. To me though he just seems nervous a lot of the time, and can sometimes flap at the ball and not catch it. Shot stopping he is good at, he just has the tendancy to come running out wrecklacly and give away penalties etc.

We've certainly had worse at United but VDS and Foster should be picked ahead of him in my opinion

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
Excellent shot stopper.

Rest of his game is poor.

Hardly plays so can't improve confidence and his areas of game. Not good enough to be number one, decent cover though. Doesn't mind being second choice either.

Foster > Koo.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
I love that so many of you have almost a blind faith in Foster. Sure, the kid is a good keeper but being No 1 for a mid-size team is one thing but being No 1 for a major club like Manchester United is something different.
A mistake in United-shirt is something different what a mistake in Watford-shirt is.

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
foster will be better than both vds is good to average the pole is average to good .

both at best are bailey level not smikes

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Kuzcszak - is he any good ... ?

He is number 2 goalkeeper for the biggest and best club in the world ...

Chosen to be in this position by probably the best manager that ever lived ...

So it's fair to say he is rather good ... :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts