Manchester United Talk banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I can see that many reply from you guys gave very good support on Kuzcszak... Does you guys put your faith in him to stand in goal if VDS leave?
For what I see in matches he featured on for Utd, his decisions made were not at all calm. His clearences especially is attrocious. I cannot see him as Number 1 keeper for Man Utd.

·
23,699 Posts
Ronaldo7 said:
I've never thought he was good, always thought he was shit, only player at united i dislike.
I am with you, mate. I am a big detractor here.

Good at stopping shots in the air only; that is all. No confidence, shaky, not composed, clumsy, a bundle of nerves... both his eyes and wayward kicking revealed it.

Stephen said:
Excellent shot stopper.

Rest of his game is poor.

Hardly plays so can't improve confidence and his areas of game. Not good enough to be number one, decent cover though. Doesn't mind being second choice either.

Foster > Koo.
Further elaborations...

·
Registered
2 Posts
I think he'll be fine and develop into a good GK in the next few years, although he seem to be lacking that European experience (along with Ben Foster), so i think he'll be only playing for cup matches and against lower level teams, as a cover for the getting-older-van Der Sar. No wonder there are rumours of signing Carlos Kameni into the side. I hope he'd do well.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
haggler said:
foster will be better than both vds is good to average the pole is average to good .

both at best are bailey level not smikes
VDS good to average????????????????????????????

you insane? VDS is a fantastic goalkeeper, almost never makes any mistakes and has been near imaculate for us since he signed,

considering we had such trouble in the area in replacing schmeicel i think VDS deserves alot more credit than that!!

Name 5 GK's in the world better than him!!

Buffon (maybe)
Cech (maybe)
Casilias (maybe)

I really dont see many if any all that better than VDS!!!

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
If he works on his positioning and coming out to claim the ball... If he can start getting the high balls as well he could really be something.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
eoininho said:
VDS good to average????????????????????????????

you insane? VDS is a fantastic goalkeeper, almost never makes any mistakes and has been near imaculate for us since he signed,

considering we had such trouble in the area in replacing schmeicel i think VDS deserves alot more credit than that!!

Name 5 GK's in the world better than him!!

Buffon (maybe)
Cech (maybe)
Casilias (maybe)

I really dont see many if any all that better than VDS!!!
Well said Eoin. It had to be said....
Vds is one of the best in the business, the best thing since Schmeics.

·
Registered
3 Posts
He is good for a mediocre team, but for United, hmmm..... I don't think he has that class, we should try Ben Foster this weekend and see how it works out

21 - 28 of 28 Posts