Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
I'd bite their hands off. He's never really inspired any confidence in me. I'm always nervous when he comes for crosses and every match he plays it seems like he gives away a penalty :blink:

I hope it's true. 4 mill would be a great bit of business.
seconded :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Aye for 4 mil id take it. Not only does he not give me confidence, but i dont think the defence is that confident with him in goals!

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Zenit St Petersburg prepare £4m bid for Man Utd keeper Kuszczak | Mail Online

I'd bite their hands off. He's never really inspired any confidence in me. I'm always nervous when he comes for crosses and every match he plays it seems like he gives away a penalty :blink:

I hope it's true. 4 mill would be a great bit of business.
Getting 4mil for PIG would be as good as getting 5.5mil for Richardson. TAKE IT!! ;)

He's not near the van der Gouw level for me, who was a very steady stand in keeper. Raimund hardly had any panic attacks like Kuszczak has.

Not the answer to our back-up goalkeeping needs.

·
Keen on Fella's
8,472 Posts
sell him , grab the cash and run.
for me foster has to be no.2 , he needs his chance get more experienced before edwin packs it in.

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
i think kuszczak will leave in the summer and if utd get 4 million for him it will be daylight robbery , i sure hope the story is right.

·
Registered
629 Posts
It would be a great deal for us if we get 4m for him. He doesn't give me confidence when he is playing and he looks very shaky all the time. He doesn't make up for a decent back-up for us so I'll be happy if we get 4m for him.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
That offer, if true, is far too good to turn down.

VDS will keep going for another season and Foster will be pleased that there is not as much competition for a first team place. In the event of an injury crisis we'd still have Heaton, Amos and Zieler to choose from.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
if the offer is real..and so is the sum of money ...than it's by bye Tomasz.he's a keeper that needs to play because he has some skills but not good enough for United. Zenit, it would be good for him

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
That would be a good move for him imo.

As for us, that would also be a good deal. Tomasz isn't good enough to be our No 1, and if we sold him we'd still have Foster here. Foster needs games and if Tomasz left he'd get more than he is currently.

£4m is a good price for him.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
ffs lads. 4 mill is peanuts these days. When VDS what do we do?
Foster will presumably be our No.1 with Kuz as a very able no.2, who can play cup games etc....
We cant just go offloading our keepers. He is still a decent player, though he has been pretty poor recently.
I say keep him cos we will need him. Look at Harper at Newcastle before Given left. He barely got a game but he settled for that. Kuzz can be our Harper.

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
ffs lads. 4 mill is peanuts these days. When VDS what do we do?
Foster will presumably be our No.1 with Kuz as a very able no.2, who can play cup games etc....
We cant just go offloading our keepers. He is still a decent player, though he has been pretty poor recently.
I say keep him cos we will need him. Look at Harper at Newcastle before Given left. He barely got a game but he settled for that. Kuzz can be our Harper.
Harper was a quality back up, kuzz isnt.

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
Jazz, I have to say this is possibly the first time I completely agree with you on this one!

Kusczac is not good enough to step into our team. You don't need to be making wonder saves to step into a team but you need to be steady and assured - and that he is not. The start of our shaky patch and nervous performances was when he came into the team and he made the defense nervy which transmitted into the whole team.

I would take 4 million for him even if it is peanuts. If, when Van Der Sar goes, Foster does step up, I would not be satisfied with Kuzz as the backup. If Foster does not step up, he will be the backup and we will bring somebody else in.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Jazz, I have to say this is possibly the first time I completely agree with you on this one!

Kusczac is not good enough to step into our team. You don't need to be making wonder saves to step into a team but you need to be steady and assured - and that he is not. The start of our shaky patch and nervous performances was when he came into the team and he made the defense nervy which transmitted into the whole team.

I would take 4 million for him even if it is peanuts. If, when Van Der Sar goes, Foster does step up, I would not be satisfied with Kuzz as the backup. If Foster does not step up, he will be the backup and we will bring somebody else in.
Did you mean disagree? :D

You might be right. I just think he needs a chance even if its on loan or in the reserves.
Fact of the matter is, we WONT get a world class keeper to sit on the bench, so we may have to make do with what we have. Kuz is now 3rd choice keeper. When VDS leaves he will probably be 2nd choice (if he is still around). 2nd choice keepers rarely play so its all good lads. I just think buying a sub keeper is tricky enough. Basically he may not be United quality or good enough to make it, but we shouldnt burn our bridges by selling him before we know or we have a replacement.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts