Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After our coach got into London at just before 10.30am yesterday, we decided that we needed to kill some time. After paying a quick visit to see the Queen ;) and Subway for some lunch, we thought it was time we hopped onto the bus to head towards 8 Bells for some beers and of course a sing along :D

On the way though we couldn't help but notice tht Stamford Bridge was no more than stones throw away. With still about 5 hours to go until kick off we decided to pay a quick visit to the home of the Rent Boys, and this was the result.

Hope you have as much fun looking through them as we did taking them.

One of the people giving a tour of the ground wasn't very impressed when my mate asked here "Where's the trophy room because we want to see the European Cup' :D

Only the start of what was to become a top quality Away Day. Red Army!

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
lmao...classic!!

That sit with the team thing looks cool! Wich Utd had that... :laugh: Scolari still there too... :p

Which is you jd?

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
quality pictures, looks like a right laugh!
good thinking too boys, i like the initiative

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
quality pictures, looks like a right laugh!
good thinking too boys, i like the initiative
It was a good laugh :D

I was speaking to you yesterday wasn't I Adam at 8 bells? Sorry for asking a stupid question :eek: :eek: I'd been drinking this wine that my mate had bought for the coach trip down and it had messed me up pretty bad :p

·
Registered
25,467 Posts

I was speaking to you yesterday wasn't I Adam at 8 bells? Sorry for asking a stupid question :eek: :eek: I'd been drinking this wine that my mate had bought for the coach trip down and it had messed me up pretty bad :p
lol, apparently you were jumping on tables with him :rofl:
check post 9 ya wino http://www.manutdtalk.com/forums/man-utd-chat/19895-we-all-live-georgie-best-world.html :first:
ya may as well write a post in that thread while your at it. tell us about yer day!

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts

yeah jd, if u remember you were on that table next to the road and i was on it too and just tapped you on the shoulder. you could tell you were out of it a little but it's all part of the fun of the day

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That's certainly made my day :p

Looked to be a great day, and it's great to hear about it.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol, apparently you were jumping on tables with him :rofl:
check post 9 ya wino http://www.manutdtalk.com/forums/man-utd-chat/19895-we-all-live-georgie-best-world.html :first:
ya may as well write a post in that thread while your at it. tell us about yer day!
Wino lmao! That makes me sound really bad lol. And yeh I'll definatly post my story up there in a sec, but it will be hard to do the day justice. Probably the best away this season :)

yeah jd, if u remember you were on that table next to the road and i was on it too and just tapped you on the shoulder. you could tell you were out of it a little but it's all part of the fun of the day
Yeh I remember being on the table and then speaking to you for a bit. I swear that table was so close to breaking because there we're so many of us on there. I must have been on it for a good hour at least :D

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
I was on the same train as you coming back from Derby wasn't I? Where did you see me at WBA? I seem to be bumping into a couple of people off this forum at aways now :cool::D
In the pub, **** knows what it was called. I think you were on the tables again trying to get Rossobianchi going :D I was with Alex (the scouse one) if you know him.

You were probably mashed then aswell :eek:

I'll introduce myself if I see you again.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
In the pub, **** knows what it was called. I think you were on the tables again trying to get Rossobianchi going :D I was with Alex (the scouse one) if you know him.

You were probably mashed then aswell :eek:

I'll introduce myself if I see you again.
The Royal Oak I think it was called the boozer at WBA. :rofl: I remember now, I was trying to get Rossobianchi going but only about another 2 lads were joining in :eek:

Yeh do come over for a chat if you like mate. It's always good to meet another Red. Chances are you'll find me on a table somewhere at an away :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts