Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Chelsea have won an appeal to have Lampard's red card, for his challenge on Alonso, rescinded.

So he's had a three game ban lifted after Mike Riley admitted in font of a panel that he was a bit of a berk. Well not in those words obviously.

For what it's worth I for one think that if Lampard's red can be taken back surely Bosingwa can be carded post match.

Thems the breaks I guess. It's an unfair world.

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
in my opinion lampard should never have been sent off..gerrard should have been carded and bosinwa should have been booked too.riley is an absolute disgrace of a ref...

·
Davey baby chips 'n' gravy
4,055 Posts
I expected the Red card to be rescined, even if it was a Dangerous tackle(which it wasn't) it's Chelski, so dangerous play is OK for them.

I was applauding Bosingwa, when he booted that piece of scouse scum in his back. Serious note though, to kick another man in his spine in front of the ref and get away with it, is un-f*cking-believable. Imagine if this was Rooney or Scholesy, I'd bet my house on the FA making an example of one of our players.

The FA are joke, simple as.

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
red lady said:
in my opinion lampard should never have been sent off..gerrard should have been carded and bosinwa should have been booked too.riley is an absolute disgrace of a ref...

;)

See you can post on football

Yeah Im all for playing the game fair and Lampard shouldnt of been sent off for the challenge.

·
Banned
16,006 Posts
Lampard should not have been sent off, lads you're being downright biased if you think he should. Gerrard should of went, he was cared for diving, was warned twice for mouthing off to the ref and also put in a worse tackle than Fat Frank.

·
Registered
734 Posts
peterswellman said:
Lampard should not have been sent off, lads you're being downright biased if you think he should. Gerrard should of went, he was cared for diving, was warned twice for mouthing off to the ref and also put in a worse tackle than Fat Frank.
everything you said is spot on.
Gerrard should of been the one sent off in the match he did one really bad tackle which defo should have been yellow, he kept giving the ref abuse and then finally the baby got booked for diving what more does he have to do to get the red. Lampards tackle was quite good he won the ball then flicked back his leg so he wouldnt plow into Alonso and what does he get a kick from Alonso and a red card, disaster, that refs a clown.

·
There's Only One Darren Fletcher!
11,978 Posts
So Lampard rescinded and Bosingwa no action.... whereas Evra gets a five game ban for something they didnt have much of a case for?

Really the FA are so biased its not even funny
We should write to them

·
Banned
16,006 Posts
abojodeh said:
The FA the Fifa and the Uefa are with Chelsea :rolleyes:

It won't make a blind bit of difference. If we're good enough we'll still beat them. Chelsea lost a huge game to liverpool, they have every right to feel aggrieved. Letting Bosingwa off may be a small payment of apology.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
I don't mind at all really.

It was never a red card. What annoys me is that the two players who should have been red-carded and banned are both getting away with it again (Gerrard and Bosingwa.)

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
to be honest justice was done in the case of that red card it should of never been even more with gerrard doing a near identical tackle 2 mins before and not even winning the ball yet he gets away scot free.

and as for all you saying the FA are soo bias come on grow up at the end of the day its a case of you win some and loose some, chelsea will get some things in there favor and we say there bias... we get some things in our favor and they say the FA are bias its swings and round abouts

have some sense the FA is the governing body they CANT be bias as much as we like to say they are

1 - 20 of 30 Posts