Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
it was never a red card if anything lampard was the person who was fouled .but what happens to the ref and linesman for making such bad decisions they should be sent into non league football and work themselves back up the ladder , dermot gallagher was on sky tv and you could see that he thought the decisions were awful but yet he would not condemn a fellow ref .these referees think they are untouchable they must be bloody freemasons.

·
There's Only One Darren Fletcher!
11,978 Posts
sweet fa said:
it was never a red card if anything lampard was the person who was fouled .but what happens to the ref and linesman for making such bad decisions they should be sent into non league football and work themselves back up the ladder , dermot gallagher was on sky tv and you could see that he thought the decisions were awful but yet he would not condemn a fellow ref .these referees think they are untouchable they must be bloody freemasons.

I agree with what you say, but sending to non-league football ? Thats a bit much isnt it? Maybe moving down one league would do somethign .. .:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Justice, shame it couldn't happen in the middle of the match then maybe we'd be looking at a 4/5 point lead. Bosingwa should of gone but to be honest, I don't think we should be that bothered he hasn't been given a card.

·
Member of the Year 2012 & 2013
43,914 Posts
This whole thing and the fact that Chelsea lost 2 or maybe even 3 pointsin that game has shown that the football assosciation is worth sweet FA

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
The card was well out of order . these things do not even out over a season . Time to allow the captains 3 challenges each a game .

They can then ask for video to be checked 3 times each in a game .

Flow then not constantly interupted and less handbags would ensue .

refs dont go out to make errors but being humans often do . lets help them put it right

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
haggler said:
The card was well out of order . these things do not even out over a season . Time to allow the captains 3 challenges each a game .

They can then ask for video to be checked 3 times each in a game .

Flow then not constantly interupted and less handbags would ensue .

refs dont go out to make errors but being humans often do . lets help them put it right
Agree haggs - I'd say two (one per half) would be enough - see 'Recent Events..." thread.

·
HODOR!
7,033 Posts
andersons_left_foot said:
to be honest justice was done in the case of that red card it should of never been even more with gerrard doing a near identical tackle 2 mins before and not even winning the ball yet he gets away scot free.

and as for all you saying the FA are soo bias come on grow up at the end of the day its a case of you win some and loose some, chelsea will get some things in there favor and we say there bias... we get some things in our favor and they say the FA are bias its swings and round abouts

have some sense the FA is the governing body they CANT be bias as much as we like to say they are
I agreed...............so i don't need to grow up :D :D nanananananananana!

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
not a shock there...wasnt a sending off, though what are they going to do about the other" challenge" or assault in the match??

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.