Manchester United Talk banner

Larsson to make a dramatic move back to Celtic

2K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  Red Devil 
#1 ·

It has been reported that Henrik Larsson could make a move back to his former club Glasgow Celtic.

See less See more
#16 ·
carlyluvsunited said:
No ...

It was all fantasy stuff anyway, lmao ...

He's 36 now - he wants to be at home with his wife and kids ...

Relaxing - being a father ...

He's had his time ... :)
let me tell you something....every single celtic fan would have him in a green and white jersey....even at 36....i am blessed with the fact that i saw this man in his prime,he was unbelievable,but the english press chose to ignore him,he came on as a sub for barca against arsenal and won the game for barca....to those who never saw him in his prime...he was an amazing talent and whatever the khing of khings does...i wish him the very best...henrik...thierry henry couldnt lace your boots

#18 ·
mikeybhoy71 said:
let me tell you something....every single celtic fan would have him in a green and white jersey....even at 36....i am blessed with the fact that i saw this man in his prime,he was unbelievable,but the english press chose to ignore him,he came on as a sub for barca against arsenal and won the game for barca....to those who never saw him in his prime...he was an amazing talent and whatever the khing of khings does...i wish him the very best...henrik...thierry henry couldnt lace your boots
I meant the possibility of him coming to United again is all fantasy ... ;)

So stop moaning Mikey bloody Scottish git ... :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.