Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

It has been reported that Henrik Larsson could make a move back to his former club Glasgow Celtic.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
would have liked him back at old trafford for a few months ... he was vital last season however we do have tevez this year :D

·
Registered
322 Posts
eoininho said:
that would be brill, and you're right, careers are way too short to waste at helsinbourg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well, you could say that, but i guess he had his reasons. He's done almost everything in his career. And he had alot of family stuff going on so his decision to support Helsingborg was a good chooice, since he had some history there.

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
he was a legend at parkhead but age has caught up . better to leave the bhoys with great memories hail hail

·
Registered
6,607 Posts
I would like to see him brought back till the summer as a bench striker - we will almost certainly require his services as the season boils on. We are currently in the war on three battle fronts. He will be needed.

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
No ...

It was all fantasy stuff anyway, lmao ...

He's 36 now - he wants to be at home with his wife and kids ...

Relaxing - being a father ...

He's had his time ... :)

·
Registered
61 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
No ...

It was all fantasy stuff anyway, lmao ...

He's 36 now - he wants to be at home with his wife and kids ...

Relaxing - being a father ...

He's had his time ... :)
let me tell you something....every single celtic fan would have him in a green and white jersey....even at 36....i am blessed with the fact that i saw this man in his prime,he was unbelievable,but the english press chose to ignore him,he came on as a sub for barca against arsenal and won the game for barca....to those who never saw him in his prime...he was an amazing talent and whatever the khing of khings does...i wish him the very best...henrik...thierry henry couldnt lace your boots

·
Registered
6,607 Posts
We fans down here are only too aware of this phenomenal player. I have been a fan of his for many years, wishing we would sign him.

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
mikeybhoy71 said:
let me tell you something....every single celtic fan would have him in a green and white jersey....even at 36....i am blessed with the fact that i saw this man in his prime,he was unbelievable,but the english press chose to ignore him,he came on as a sub for barca against arsenal and won the game for barca....to those who never saw him in his prime...he was an amazing talent and whatever the khing of khings does...i wish him the very best...henrik...thierry henry couldnt lace your boots
I meant the possibility of him coming to United again is all fantasy ... ;)

So stop moaning Mikey bloody Scottish git ... :p

1 - 20 of 21 Posts