Rustling & Hustling
8,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Rustling & Hustling
8,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Which team did he got?
5. Should you forget to make your selection in any week, you will automatically be assigned the first team that you have not selected in alphabetical order e.g. If Arsenal isn't picked you will be automatically assigned Arsenal, if you have picked Arsenal already you will be assigned Aston Villa etc. Once a team is automatically selected, you will not have the ability to change the selection.

I'll sure you can figure that out ;) :p

You should put up a list of who picked which team once the entries are all in and the deadline is passed.

How many of you lot went out because of Chelsea?
I would, but as the weeks go on you'll be able to see what teams people have and haven't picked and people might use that to their advantage.

I don't mind doing it because I have each person and their entries in a Spreadsheet and it's only a matter of using gyazo and screenshoting it. If people prefer that to be done I have no problem with it (y)

·
Since 1976
2,233 Posts
5. Should you forget to make your selection in any week, you will automatically be assigned the first team that you have not selected in alphabetical order e.g. If Arsenal isn't picked you will be automatically assigned Arsenal, if you have picked Arsenal already you will be assigned Aston Villa etc. Once a team is automatically selected, you will not have the ability to change the selection.

I'll sure you can figure that out ;) :p

I would, but as the weeks go on you'll be able to see what teams people have and haven't picked and people might use that to their advantage.

I don't mind doing it because I have each person and their entries in a Spreadsheet and it's only a matter of using gyazo and screenshoting it. If people prefer that to be done I have no problem with it (y)
We'll done MACCA I once attempted a fantasy cricket league at work I know what an onerous task this sort of thing is.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts