Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Can anyone tell me what is so good about Delph? I've only seen him two or three times, but everytime he's been anonymous. He seems to me to be a player having a good season in League One, so everybody thinks that because he's young and English he's going to be the next big thing.

The £10m that's supposed to be the going rate is far too much at any rate.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can anyone tell me what is so good about Delph? I've only seen him two or three times, but everytime he's been anonymous. He seems to me to be a player having a good season in League One, so everybody thinks that because he's young and English he's going to be the next big thing.

Haven't seen any full games from league 1 this season, just the highlights of the goals on the weekend.
He has scored some crackers and he won young player of the year so he can't be that bad.
He is far too good for League 1, that's for sure.

Milwall 1-0 Leeds FT.
except to see mass brawls after that game.

·
There is no Noxiousd, only ZUUL
16,031 Posts

He has been immense all year, one or two dodgy games but hes only human...

£10m is a bargain, hes one of the only bright talents England has in the centre of the park...

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
delph should have been sent off for the tackle at the end of the first half.
but other than that has been pretty impressive.
was there any trouble in this one in the end?
also, want the scum to come up, we've had our fun while they fell apart, now i just want to turn them over on a regular basis again.
or we could get them in the cup. would be a mental away!

G

·
Lids v Wall tonight 7.45pm

1st leg Milwall 1-0 Leeds.

Don't want either of the scum to win really.:mad:
Going for a 2 - 0 Lids win though.

MK franchinse v Scunny tomorrow night.
Scunny to win, then beat either of the scum to gain promotion.

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Lids v Wall tonight 7.45pm

1st leg Milwall 1-0 Leeds.

Don't want either of the scum to win really.:mad:
Going for a 2 - 0 Lids win though.

MK franchinse v Scunny tomorrow night.
Scunny to win, then beat either of the scum to gain promotion.
Sal has many bruises and scares from fighting Milwall and Leeds fans as young lad. But I can see him shouting for Leeds tonight, he wants them back in the prem:D

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.