Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This could be a contentious thread but oh well....

Who is your least favourite player in the squad and why?
It could be for any reason. Try and be honest.

Mine is Nani:
Waste of money, looks like Micheal Jackson, terrible decision making, bad attitude.

fire away and let the fighting ensue :D

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
Nani because he is selfish, has shown no improvement, has shown no desire to make any improvement or keep a place in the team by at least working hard on the pitch, isn't even a good dribbler and that's what he was supposed to be good at and cost us £20m that I'm still resentful we didn't spend on Ribery!

Everyone else I like :)

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
Nani because he is selfish, has shown no improvement, has shown no desire to make any improvement or keep a place in the team by at least working hard on the pitch, isn't even a good dribbler and that's what he was supposed to be good at and cost us £20m that I'm still resentful we didn't spend on Ribery!

Everyone else I like :)
14 mil actually and tbh the player I do not like the most is probably PIG. Evertime he is in goal, I just know he is going to concede. He flaps at everything, dives in rashly when players come through one on one and does not have a presence about himself.

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
giggs and scholes. what a waste of money:whistling:

no, nani is incredibly frustrating, and although he has scored some fantastic/important goals, the bread and butter consistency of performances has to come first and it isn't progressing particularly. we don't expect an 20 year old to be the finished article, but after £14m transfer fees and 2 years at the best club in the world, you would expect him to be moving in the right direction

1 - 20 of 140 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.