Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
He wipes front to back
27,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hard luck leeds . i am probably a rarity here in that i want them back in the prem sharpish .

Football thrives on rivalries and i always enjoyed the leeds games .

Tragedy what ridsdale and co did to a once great club .

Still with loyal fanbase like theirs and no fifteen point penalty next year they will soon rise again

·
Registered
130 Posts
I can't help but laugh. Although I do miss the Leeds game.

Just for old times sake...
And Leeds, And Leeds, And Leeds....
We all Hate Leeds Scum...
We All Hate Leeds Scum...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gettin There!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wat A Season United Do The Double N Scum Loses In Play Off Final Oh Yess!!!!!!!!!

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
Thank you Doncaster Rovers

We all hate Leeds Scum
We all hate Leeds Scum
We all hate Leeds Scum

Keep them inbred sheep where they belong. Down in the lower leagues

There are 101 teams who deserve to be in Championship before Leeds. Champions League win and Leeds losing Play-off final.

WE ARE BEING SPOILT!!!!!

haggler said:
Hard luck leeds . i am probably a rarity here in that i want them back in the prem sharpish .

Football thrives on rivalries and i always enjoyed the leeds games .

Tragedy what ridsdale and co did to a once great club .

Still with loyal fanbase like theirs and no fifteen point penalty next year they will soon rise again
They dont deserve to be in premier league. Fans are total idiots and have 2 chants.

After the disrespect they showed for our tragedy, they deserve to have the tragedy of being stuck in the lower leagues.

I would rather see them getting by Donny Rovers than by us as they aint worthy to kiss the boots of our players

Harsh but True.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Relegated from Prem
Lose Championship playoff final
Relegated from Championship
Deducted 15 points
A lot of hope on getting 15 points back, which means promotion- No
Lose Championship 1 playoff final.

Poor oul' Leeds fans. Probably be relegated next year to foolow the pattern.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
ha ha!
WE ALL HATE LEEDS SCUM!!!
only thing that could make it better would be trashing them in the FA Cup next season sometime.
coz i do miss the leeds games, but LOVE to see them suffer!!!HAHAHAHAHA!

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Thank God Leeds lost! Can't stand them! Theres this Leeeds fan comes in my parents shop and give me giref about United, and says yeah u'll lose the prem and the champs league and Leeds win the promotion attle. Nest time i see him i'm gonna put my finger towards my lips and say shhhhhhhhh! Hahahaha, well done Doncaster!

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
they're pure scum any1 who boos george best and matt busby when they die and set off fire works during the munich minutes silence deserve to rot in League 1 forever! of course there are top fans but as a whole im delighted!

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
I know it was something to do with the clubs finances but I've never truly understood how Leeds fell so quickly.

Could someone explain exactly what happpened too Leeds. I mean starting with their Champions League days till now. :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts