Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Leeds United will have to win promotion via the League One play-offs after losing an appeal against their 15 points deduction.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_3505082,00.html

What are your thoughts on this...leaving the fact that their scum, and their ground is full of sheep to one side, correct result, or have they been treated harshly?

My thoughts are: they knew of the rules before entering into administration, for the second time in three years. In the simplest of terms, they are shedding their debt (including a large sum of the queens money) by entering into administration. THe rules of which are a 15 point deduction.

They made an impeccible start to the season, and until Mr Wise jumped ship, for his director of football role above/underneath/next to Keegan, they were doing fine, and the play offs is a great achievement, so they've little to moan about IMO.

Anyway, lets hope they get dicked at Wembley eh!?

"AND LEEDS"

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
if they can get promoted after the playoff games, then there wont be a lot of problem. or else there will be a lot of moaning...

hope they keep on moaning!!

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
I was very pleased when I heard the news.

Cheats will never prosper Mr Bates!!!

I hope they stay in League One.

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
LMAO............My da's a Leeds fan and he's bliddy raging at this news! :p

.....He never stops that bliddy topic, of "We were so close to a Champions League Final!".......:rolleyes:

So, its going to be a fantatsic season for us now! :D

However, I do miss those United - United / Manchester - Leeds games :(...

...........maybe see them in next seasons FA Cup? Eh?

·
Registered
6,607 Posts
The whole reason Leeds lost their appeal (which should never have been lodged) is that they signed to AGREE to the 15 point deduction in the first place. Keano! you can say bloody if you want! ;)

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
Keano! said:
LMAO............My da's a Leeds fan and he's bliddy raging at this news! :p

.....He never stops that bliddy topic, of "We were so close to a Champions League Final!".......:rolleyes:

So, its going to be a fantatsic season for us now! :D

However, I do miss those United - United / Manchester - Leeds games :(...

...........maybe see them in next seasons FA Cup? Eh?
remind your old fella about the 1975 european cup final for me

1 - 9 of 9 Posts