Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They have now put themselves in a good position in League 1 to claim a playoff place and have a chance to get into the Championship. As much as I love to see Leeds languishing in the lower divisions I must say that I miss the games against them in the Premiership. They were always hard fought, passionate battles that really got the fans involved in more ways then one.

So my question to you is this:

Would you like to see them promoted to the Premiership some day soon so that we can renew old rivalries with them?

or do you say **** the Leeds scum! Let them rot in the lower divisions?:p

I was just curious about this. Be honest and dont write something that you think we want to hear.

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
Of course I want to see them back in the premiership. What's life without enemies? Well, Buddhism.

I'd definitely love to play against Leeds again. Mixed emotions. Watching Leeds beat Liverpool 4 - 3.

Who do you cheer for?

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
Of course I want to see them back in the premiership. What's life without enemies? Well, Buddhism.

I'd definitely love to play against Leeds again. Mixed emotions. Watching Leeds beat Liverpool 4 - 3.

Who do you cheer for?
Well it depends whether either of them winning directly helps United. If not, then why cheer for anybody.

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
leeds rotting far below and getting leeds away in a cup once a year sounds best outcome to me. any team that sing insulting the munich air crash deserves to rot

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
leeds rotting far below and getting leeds away in a cup once a year sounds best outcome to me. any team that sing insulting the munich air crash deserves to rot
Lots of teams do that.
And the chances of getting Leeds in the cup every year are pretty remote.
Im trying to think of the last time we played them in a cup.....anyone know?

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
I hate leeds so i'm happy about seeing them downthere.

I do wish we drew them in the cups once in a while though.

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Lots of teams do that.
and they deserve to rot to :D only diff is that it actually happened to leeds.

yeah i know we aint drew them in a cup for yearrrrrrrrrrrs but still would be great fun as its my dream away. your thread asked what would i prefere and thats what i would prefere.....not that it will happen but one can dream

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
There are few things i would love more in football than for Leeds to come back to the Premiership to ignite the old rivalry again. The games with the hostile atmosphere like with United and Leeds are possibly the best games in football (bar big cup finals). I'd love the chance to give em a good pasting every season.

·
There's Only One Darren Fletcher!
11,978 Posts
Aye would love to see them in the Prem ! Not cause its "glory" for them considring their current situation, but so we can help relegate them with our own hands :p

S

·
0 Posts
Lots of teams do that.
League Cup 2003, Bellend RD.Won 3 - 2.
United fans buses got smashed up. :fyou:

My opinion ??? Let the scum rot in hell forever.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts