Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 6583 Posts

·
Registered
25,467 Posts

21 May 2008 said:
It looks like it could very well be their year. :eek:
lol no chance!!!
Im adamant about this one as well. They WONT last the pace.
I cant understand why everyone is worried about them, and some are even writing Chelsea off :rolleyes:

·
Registered
200 Posts
agree with u 100% Jazz, look at the last season.
without a doubt its going to be close and will probably go down to the last game of the seson again.

·
Registered
599 Posts
21 May 2008 said:
It looks like it could very well be their year. :eek:
I hope to god you're wrong. If we don't win it, then any team besides that bunch of scumbags.

I couldn't bare to go to the pub or work with all the part time scousers parading about, it would kill me.

This is all there good for:

·
hates City
2,913 Posts
After the hull game when they played 2-2 everybody said that they won't be competitive for the prem league and now when they score five against one of the teams with the weakest defense in the league everybody's saying how good they are. We have 18 more gameweeks to go. A lot can change by then. We'll have to wait and hope that United will cross the finish line before those scousers and chelski do

·
Registered
601 Posts
No chance!!!! Exactly it heard of that newcastle can get beat 3-1 4-1 5-1, its happend many times. People start getting carried away. But all i can say is that they had the chance and they blew it, they could be 9-10-11-15 points clear if they took the chance. We are still in it and so r chelsea so i dont understand why people r saying liverpool will win it. Its just got started like last season

·
Banned
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jazz 16 said:
lol no chance!!!
Im adamant about this one as well. They WONT last the pace.
I cant understand why everyone is worried about them, and some are even writing Chelsea off :rolleyes:
They have a chance. Don't be silly. In fact, they have a very good chance.

I was actually hoping Chelsea would win today so they wouldn't add to their lead. That's how worried I am about them.

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
i still cant see its there year fair play there playing good football and should be commended for that

but lets look at them the other week they were dropping points just like chelski

imo its a 3 horse race between us liverpool and chelski should be tight and entertaining but i still beleive we can win it again this year

liverpool havnt got the cool heads and the experanced winners to go all the way im sure of this

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
martinutd said:
After the hull game when they played 2-2 everybody said that they won't be competitive for the prem league and now when they score five against one of the teams with the weakest defense in the league everybody's saying how good they are. We have 18 more gameweeks to go. A lot can change by then. We'll have to wait and hope that United will cross the finish line before those scousers and chelski do
my point presisely there just as inconsistant as chelski and arsenal they just beat a awful team on a bad day today

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
21 May 2008 said:

I was actually hoping Chelsea would win today so they wouldn't add to their lead. That's how worried I am about them.
To be fair thats a ridiculous statement.
Why would you want Chelsea to win?:confused: :rolleyes:
We always want ALL our rivals to lose. Its a bonus Chelsea dropped points today.
Dont mind the ****ing Scousers, we shall reel them in emphatically.

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
21 May 2008 said:

its almost as if alan hanson is typing for you

·
Registered
309 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
To be fair thats a ridiculous statement.
Why would you want Chelsea to win?:confused: :rolleyes:
We always want ALL our rivals to lose. Its a bonus Chelsea dropped points today.
Dont mind the ****ing Scousers, we shall reel them in emphatically.
have to say Jazz I wish I had your confidence.

everybody was writing them off that without torres and gerard they were mediocre however without the spaniard they're top of the league. I always thought their play was predictable however with albert reina they actually have a bit of width and today admittedly against poor opposition their passing resembled our style of play at times.

still think we'll trump them but with reservations in that the pile up of fixtures may hinder us and with ronaldo underperforming and berbatov unconvincing and disrupting our normal flow we have as many questions as answers

just hope tomorrow night gets us scoring properly again

·
Registered
736 Posts
They're on form right now......

But we are better in the second half of the season.It's a tradition don't you know it...We can do a straight 10 win in a row....or better..

·
He wipes front to back
27,655 Posts
21 May 2008 said:

why would you want more points for chelsea ??????? you should want chelsea arsenal pile etc to drop points all over . our destiny sdhould be in our hands anyway . play as we can and it will be three in a row

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
haggler said:
why would you want more points for chelsea ??????? you should want chelsea arsenal pile etc to drop points all over . our destiny sdhould be in our hands anyway . play as we can and it will be three in a row

Good point I was put down on the forum the other day for wanting Liverpool and Arsenal to draw

Why because my theory is I want all the big four other than us of course to lose points every week that means they had to draw they did and chelsea dropped points so my wish was granted .

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,077 Posts
If any logical fotball fan looked at the state of newcastle yesterday they would see that 90% of prem sides yesterday would have banged at least 4 against them if not 8! The scousers dream will die thick and fast,all those writing Chelsea off need a backhander too.....as for us lot NEVER write United off.

1 - 20 of 6583 Posts