Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive got a great idea why not put together a plan for all our older members to meet up and have a great big party . We could all meet up get drunk and have a right laugh .

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
lol people would have to travel so far i guess you and sal could have an old chaps night out in salford:p

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
fazman said:
Ive got a great idea why not put together a plan for all our older members to meet up and have a great big party . We could all meet up get drunk and have a right laugh .
you are funny mate hahaahaa
but please dont invite carly;)
:D

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
abojodeh said:
i heared that carly eat humans so that why i was afraid :D
oh dear, your walking right into it aren't you!!! Carly can be tough, but then again, thats her job. AND you do not make it any easier. You forget one thing Abo, the site has rules, and Carly, like me, upholds them whoever is the transgressor.

As it happens I would love to meet Carly, K4, Faz, SR and others but time is the key, as and when. IF I ever win the big one, I will hold an all members party at the NEC.

Faz: Sutton Coldfield WAS in Warwickshire but the stupid government in '74 moved the border a mile away from me and it is now in West Midlands, as a suburb (a very reluctant suburb) of Brumistan. I came here when posted in with the Army, and stayed. Its a nice area, some idiots but in the main, quite "posh" so a Blue political area, unlike the People's Republic of Brumistan.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Keano4taoiseach said:
LMAO

:eek: Are you that guy made of chocolate from that LYNX advert? :p
'bom chicka wah wah' That guy has it going ON!!!:p

On a side note, have you tried that new fragrance???
I was in Centra ('for the way we live today') and I saw the can,
lashed on a few cheeky sprays and then got some awfully hungry
looks off some of my fellow shoppers as I mozied on down past the
frozen foods section. That stuff works and it reeks of chocolatey sexiness :D

1 - 20 of 44 Posts