Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Actually i agree with him..one of the reason i wouldnt want him here in the first place is because of his unproffesional behaviour. Can we do the same to Ronaldo then? He wanted out so should we let him go just because he wanted to while he still have a contract with us? I hate it when we have ungrateful players like that and hate it when players didnt honour their contract, if it had happen to us with one of our players, he would already be called a judas. Wanting to play for us is not the problem but refusing to play and sulking is the most stupid action one player could have done. Its not like spurs who forced him to sign for them in the first place, he was the one who make that choice...atlest give them a bit of respect. Even Hargreaves can handle it better than he does.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
LOl was not meant to have a go at you...sorry if i sounded like..:p

As for the timing i believe he did came out with something similar earlier on when berbatov just joined us, no? Was that said after the Spurs - Liverpool game or was it a statement they only published now? That is one thing about the press that i normally gave the benefits of doubt cause they can really keep stories and published it when they think it match the circumstances. There isnt a better time than now when after the bad run they had and starting to pick themselves up again without berbatov.Its as thou as shifting the blame to him . Even so, I have no problem tbh with him voicing it out, it just shows how much berbatov meant to them which make it much sweeter now we have him on our side. :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.